Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

And that’s all she wrote

1 Like

@Naptown916 according to the post i’m replying to you were at $35 on #18

I’ve been in the Hide for TWO DAYS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

1 Like

@misterbee you missed #22 i was high bidder

My mistake I see now

WHHHHAAAAAT…NO PICTURE??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Look at the post to which I am replying where you placed the last bid on item #18 for $35.

He actually got the bid in @Junebud420

but didnt @ at me

What did you Bid, may I ask? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As in previous auctions, @ is a courtesy, but not a hard requirement. When things get hot in the end sometimes bids fly without @'s

1 Like

And I completely forgot about the something that was picked up by the mailman about an hour ago @misterbee :wink:

2 Likes

no biggie either way.

Yeah got my numbers mixed up

2 Likes

When you bid in MULTIPLE INCREMENTS at the end (5;58.57), you CAN’T tag anyone. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

all in all nice auction!

3 Likes

It’s pretty awesome to see how this Community has pulled together several times since I’ve been a member and it always is the best feeling to know that it’s going to a GREAT cause The Doc

7 Likes

Great auction everyone ! Happy we could raise these funds for @santero thats what its all about , the seeds are just a bonus.

Time to let the dust settle and wait for confirmation after everything is tallied…can’t wait to see the huge batch of rso @Prisma conjures up.

8 Likes

@Prisma, IF Bid is confirmed, PLEASE SEND THE ITEMS #3 AND #22 TO @SamwellBB. He’s in the EU also, Spain. I’ll pay @LemonadeJoe via PayPal per usual. ALL, was a worthy cause, OG rose to the occasion again!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes