Fundraiser/seed auction for Santero

The @ to previous bidder has been discussed before, Folks decided it was not necessary in the last few minutes. When sniping it’s hard to do. Especially when folks won’t have time to up the bid anyway. If trying to win a bid in an auction it would be in a bidders best interest to either place their maximum bid making it less likely to get sniped or be sitting in the thread in the last few minutes with their next bid typed in and ready to go if they get sniped. Then when you see you got outbid you just hit enter and snipe the sniper, lol.

9 Likes

In the wild early internet days when Ebay was a place where you could actually get great stuff at crazy prices, Sniping was the ticket with the fastest speeds winning the race and computer run auto snipe services the fastest. Well so here I like the speed of our community! Nice fund raiser

5 Likes

There you go, giving away Sniper Secrets!!! You know, that MIGHT be a Code Violation :crazy_face:. If I can find my old Handbook, I’ll refresh myself. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated in this auction! :grinning: It’s great that we can all come together and help a friend who’s in need. :pray:

Big up’s to @Prisma for putting the whole thing together… Good job bro! :+1: :tada:

6 Likes

@Zanzibar -

You will be first in line for f2’s… Assuming both males and females in the pack that is. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

thanks to everyone contributing donations and to everyone bidding too.
we are humbled to the max over all of your generosity. :pray: :pray: :pray:

we can’t accept money, but prisma will buy hasj and make rso for my wife.

you can all be sure that i will add a few beans to each and every pigeon send out.

Dear @wholeOG family: we pledge our allegiance with the overgrow-cause !!
from here on out there’ll be contributions in form of giveaways and reproductions.

thank you @prisma and thanks to everyone that donated:
@Budderton @Cormoran @hoss8455 @Papalag @Ras

we are endlessly thankful for all of your donations.
this was only possible beacuse of ALL of your generosity.

THANK YOU!! :pray:

42 Likes

@Prisma Lol saw that it was done then I didn’t check it more since it was done :slightly_frowning_face: Couldn’t get that @Budderton indica cross :slightly_frowning_face: Well it might come around in the future. Thank you for the auction anyway!

@santero Karma, good bring good! You are an inspiration.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Not rushing anything…when will FINAL RESULTS be published? I realize the International Time Differences. Don’t forget to publish Payment Options, especially for new/recent Auction participants. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Agreed, I have no idea what I’m doing lol

4 Likes

@Prisma did a great job and a wonderful thing you accomplished

Just let me know where to send my donation
And address to send prizes from my end

To all who participated in the fun
A big THANKS

Paps

13 Likes

Will do brother. I will contact every winner via DM. :hugs:

8 Likes

What a fantastic ending!

Thank you so much @OG! This is such a succes!

I am going to DM every winner. We stay in touch. Ofcourse you will see the ‘endgame’. I hope you enjoy the donated seeds (and what San will send, which always will be a blast!), and I hope to see some grow out here :hugs:

Now we really gonna help San his wife, thank to you all.

-Prisma

12 Likes

Great auction @Prisma. You’re a class act @santero and a blessing to the community. I wish you and your wife the very best.

6 Likes

SUGGESTION: Go back to ORIGINAL POST, indicate Winning Bid Amount AND Winning Bidder. This will verify that EVERYTHING was transparent. Are the PayPal Payments going to/thru @LemonadeJoe? If no, do provide an Address for payment. THANKS, SS/BW… :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I hope this will provide the medicine that will make your wife well again! Glad to support causes like this.
Thanks to all the members that provided beans for the auction. :v:

7 Likes

Did I win?
I not been notified.
I need the instructions if I did
For PayPal.
Or I could use my card if i.did win.
I not rushing, I figured I get contacted soon.
Flower details please

4 Likes

I think we’re all still waiting for instructions

5 Likes

Yes, I just went through all the posts and nobody bid on #34 after you. @Prisma will reach out to you at some point. Payments are going through @LemonadeJoe according to OP and he has not been seen since the auction ended. You know, life, work, family and all that good stuff. Have no fear, it will all be sorted in time.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Ok no worries thanks.

2 Likes