1 Like

Lot 29 $15 @moka

1 Like

#30 $15 @Moka :upside_down_face:

1 Like

#31. $10
Please

1 Like

As BEFORE, “I got you!!!”( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

#9 $80 @WVMountainGhost

2 Likes

It’s for my bud, so 100 bucks for lot 12 @Zanzibar

6 Likes

@Heavenlygoo @Pigeonman @justdrew @ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @Hapi @VAkish @Rhino_buddy @Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @patsnumone @PineTarBastard @DJSF @Longtooth @Oldjoints @joheimgrohen @DesertHeartGardens @BarefootAndBlazed @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @middleman @SensiBowl @LegsMahoney @buckaroobonsai @BigMike55 @imstinky @VAhomegrown @humblepie420 @the_bot @MrWizard @no_chem @Cyr_grow @BeagleZ @Slammedsonoma420 @Gizmo
36. @Yousureyouwanna @Greenup @zolorp @Abbbian @MBVapester @503BudMan @Klyphman @Hidden @Emeraldgreen @oleskool830 @Tao @herojuana.tom
@Mr_Greenfern @Bobgrows @CanuckistanPete @tresbundles
@ChronicMcBudz @alwaysnoob @Pannonian @Oldtimerunderground @Kabuddha
@jpiper @kasper0909 @chronix @Faithisyours @Murciano207 @sprinklememaynee @Tugthepup @mufafa @nico @Greenfingers @BRMTreefarmer
@potpotpot @Bizzaro @Cormoran @Randar @Ftlob @CornbreadJunior @lophophora.ca @Dirtron @Illicitmango @LivingBlackSoil @KanehB @Sedin
@Tejas @jog @MyLittleGrundle @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Nagel420 @Mrgreenthumb @HorseBadorites @ciganomarola @TerkleH @Ris @Terpsnpurps

24 Likes

#27 LBCOG x Blue Sunshine $25 @Groenevingers

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Murciano207

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, I’ll have to wait for the next one.

2 Likes

:astonished: Thank you for the tag @Murciano207, there are so many awesome crosses being offered up here!

2 Likes

It’s already pinned. What exactly is the point of tagging people to a pinned post? If they want to read it, EVERYONE knows where to find it. Getting really tired of people copying and pasting Doug’s list everywhere like this…

6 Likes

#4 $25.00 @Moka

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Murciano207

2 Likes

Well I appreciate the tag… maybe all the other times are pointless… but this 1 is most important . And I’m sure @Murciano207 wasn’t trying to offend you… be cool bro damn… go smoke a joint… this is deffo not the spot for any frustration… I think its important to redirect certain members just in case… because this truly is a life or death thing… so I hope you don’t take offense to me saying all this… because I think you’re a cool dude… u having a bad day??

4 Likes

I mean… I care about it… I wasn’t here till yesterday… I happened to see… but what about people offline for a day etc… this sends a notification to get on and come look etc… ya know? Anyway… 1 love bro… I seriously hope I didn’t offend you or anyone else by giving my vote on being tagged… if I wasn’t so friggin broke… I’d be putting up something here also… it pisses me off that my hands are tied…

4 Likes

Honestly, I forgot that there’s even an option to have it send an e-mail notification when you get tagged. I turned it off long ago. I guess there is a point then, if it can get offline people to read the post. :man_shrugging: That said, I’ve already offered my support for the auction and was ignored. I’m not planning on buying any more seeds, so I’m done with this post and wasn’t planning on coming back. And either way, I still think people are abusing the hell out of that list… Doug put it together so he could notify people who were interested in his Sour Bubble and Sour Grape, not so that everyone could copy and paste it to summon everyone who’s ever been interested in seeds.

8 Likes

I agree… no one should be using that tag list… doug made it… for sure that has to be frustrating… I just asked Doug today to put me on the list!!! Lol so today was my very 1st list tag… I have no idea how much it’s been happening to you or the others lol… sounds like alot though! Let’s smoke together… right now!! I’m getting my rig ready gromigo! It sucks that you were ignored!!! Wth?? I’m sure I was not intentional though… just alot going on at once I think

2 Likes

Was just packing the bowl as we speak. :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, it’s happened quite a few times. I’ve mostly ignored it, I guess the 15th time or so was the charm…

2 Likes