3 Likes

20.00 come.on baby

4 Likes

#37 $20
#38 $20

2 Likes

#9 $85 @Moka

3 Likes

I said it before. And I’ll keep saying it… because I truly mean it… but every one of you make me ever so proud to be a part of this place… I honestly believe happiness is measured most by the love we either show or receive in life… whether deserved… or just freely given… always the same result. . More love… and more happiness… you guys are examples of how we as human beings SHOULD be living… I wish I had a huge tag list built… but let’s say this… I haven’t met a member yet that isn’t like this … the more we do this… the more it spreads… not becomes exploited… and that itself is magical my friends… and I’m proud to call each and every one of you my friend… because true friends… are this

7 Likes

#39 $20
#40 $20
#41 $20

2 Likes

It’s an autoflowering cross of Sugar Black Rose (Delicious Seeds) x Ghost Toof (Mephisto) made by our very own @ReikoX. You can find loads of pictures of it being grown out if you use the forum’s search function. Here’s a picture of one of the unseeded buds from the mother of this particular cross. The GG4 RIL speaks for itself, obviously. :wink:

4 Likes

Should we expect #37 to #41 to be autoflower then? Or fast flower? Or photoperiod?

2 Likes

The RIL was a photo, so they’ll all express as “fast” photos. I’m fairly sure the single auto gene just shortens the flower time a bit, and you’ll still have to switch the lights to get them to flower. If you breed with them, be aware that they do have one recessive autoflowering gene, that’s all… mostly irrelevant unless you F2 them or cross them to another auto, but it’s obviously worth knowing. Go Joe! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

#9 $90 @WVMountainGhost

3 Likes

LOT #40 $25 @Tracker

2 Likes

@DrGonzo13 It’s on!

6 Likes

And I for one love (and covetously guard my remaining beans of) the Ghost Rose!!! :fire:

6 Likes

Watch out for the Canadians :eyes:

canadian-scope

8 Likes

Dang Canukistanis! Gotta watch’em eh?!

3 Likes

#16 30$ @Tracker

3 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 Argh!!! I thought no one was paying attention to that one!

4 Likes

Zomg sugar black rose !

2 Likes

Sniper war’s for a good cause

2 Likes

Alright I got my toys let’s play @Tracker

LoL :joy:

5 Likes