Fungus gnat bastards and soil, am I overthinking?

The last bag of roots organics I got seemed to have a little Fungus gnats here and there outside the bag when I got it home and I’ve forsure seen some more in the grow since I’ve used a bit of it. but as the rest of this tub of soil sat on some hotter days and then I opened it, there’s a good bit of fungus gnats flyin around and The tub was more humid than usual is there anything you guys mix in the soil for storing it and maybe keeping a little dryer on some more warm humid times? Maybe some more perlite or dry coco chunks to help with that? Or would the soil be ok if it wasn’t for the fungus gnats in it that since I bought it. It’s inside not super hot or super humid , I’m just gonna use the rest of this bag of soil outside because it seems when I began to use this a lot more fungus gnats were around the grow. I’m gonna water the plants with some mammoth canncontrol and let the ladybugs and other bugs I got take care of the big ones. Gonna get some fresh soil from another shop cuz that was the first bag that I’ve seen em in right when I get home like that

5 Likes

51 posts were merged into an existing topic: Whats the best way to get rid of fungus gnats?