German tree style competition.

To celebrate legalization, I would like to invite you all to my contest starting on April 2nd. Germination is allowed from the first and on April 2nd we will see whether the first candidates have already cracked the meter mark. The goal is to grow the largest tree or hedge outdoors under legal conditions. the only rule is a maximum of three plants.

Welcome are all og here but special invited are our german soon legal fellows in Germany.

The price?
For the winners there of the different Disciplines will be some prizes. (Still needs to be selected).

The disciplines

1. height

2 size general (banana for scale)

1. Best picture

2. Best picture with animal (bucks count)

3. Craziest idea, (Outdoor hempy bucket, scrog, working it in to an tunnel or whatever comes in to your mind.

I wish you all fun and an 50g harvest :innocent:

21 Likes

That’s awesome!! I can’t grow outdoors, but I eagerly await photos :star_struck::green_heart::star_struck:

5 Likes

Same here, great and fun idea :+1:t3:

Can’t grow outdoors either but am looking forward to the pix.

4 Likes

500 :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

@THCeed This is up your ally, I seen those Trees you grow… :grinning:

4 Likes

Don’t forget @Oldtimerunderground! He brings the trees!

4 Likes

I am allowed to grow more than 3 with my prescription, can I dedicate the 3 for the competition? I can’t join if I am only allowed 3 total in my yard for the contest.

6 Likes

Awesome idea! Awaiting the big german trees. “Black forest” will soon have a new meaning :laughing:

2 Likes

Great idea! I’ll put some trees out on the edge of the woods

2 Likes

Vamos :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can grow an entire Forrest,
The 3 plants is only for our germans who will stay so 100% legal, the same Applies to the start.

1 Like

great idea, unfortunately I can’t grow outdoors here in this country yet. I want to wish everyone good luck

3 Likes

Pulled up a chair and set to watching, My mom went to school in germany while my grandparents were in the military. Raised in Frankfurt. Congrats on legalization Germany !!!

2 Likes

You can if you go for a walk somewhere.
I like throwing beans in random planters around town and on my walks. They always get found, but if I put them in other random places…

4 Likes