Gimme's Grow

The leaves look healthy, hope you have a good harvest :evergreen_tree: :grinning:

1 Like

A close up of Cheetos x Roadkill Kush shows her pumping out heaps of resin as soon as she starts to flower, that’s always a good sign.

3 Likes

Little update, chopped the Cheetos. There was a moment last week where she got an extra 15 minutes of light (maybe?) when I left the tent open while cleaning it. I didn’t think it would really make a difference but…nanners. At first it seemed like only one and a few days later there were more. Not dropping pollen but scary enough to cut it down.

Dead Whabbits is in her final days, about 50/50 clouded and clear resin glands. It’s at a point where everything just sags under the weight. She was great both runs and I will grow her again but for now I need the space.

The Critical Skunk look awesome, nice early frost, early stank, bud structure, plant height; everything is good. The White OG is even more impressive, I just love the big fat spear tips and the smell is divine, she’s fattening up and never presents an issue. Just an amazing plant from Seedsman. Cheetos x Roadkill Kush… just wow. Short, fat plants, already starting to smell of Skunk and Kush. Yeah, everything is beautiful. I picked up a little Vivosun dehumidifier for the tent. I tried it last night, seemed to be working. I’ll keep you posted.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, here are some outstanding outdoor plants, a finicky autoflower and a potato that’s growing a tomato.

4 Likes

Another hermie from Mr Nice, this Critical Skunk popped lots of pollen dumping male flowers between yesterday and today. Really, really not impressed.

3 Likes

she looks great,sadly she´s not a real lady

1 Like

Everything that was in the tent with the hermied Critical Skunk has stopped making flowers and is now making fucked up seeds. So what now? Do I cut the seeded buds? Leave them? It’s not like I can use the seeds. When I contacted Mr Nice they made out that something must have occurred after the seeds were shipped to cause them to turn hermaphroditic. I been reading up on this since and haven’t found anything.

I spent a little time carefully going over the plants looking for seed development, found some, snipped them. I lost a cola of The White OG due to bud rot, in all fairness the temperature and humidity did jump considerably in the past week. Good news is that the hermie problem was contained to one tent. The remaining plants all look great and healthy too. There’s one Cheetos x Roadkill Kush exhibiting some crazy cheese terps with a Pink Kush background, looks totally different from the others.

5 Likes

I decided to start pruning the finicky autoflower in the garden. Most of the branches that unexpectedly flowered around the solstice started growing new vegetation while others terminated. The bits that were removed, about 60 little branches are kinda warped and will take forever to trim. They smell great, very sticky.

1 Like

Spent another afternoon picking developing seeds off a few plants, hermies are so disappointing. Decided to look at the Cheetos x RKK, see what they’re about. They’re all the same height. Despite being the same age they look like they are in different stages of flowering, one looks close to harvest while another like it’s only begun. Some produce tight little nugs and others fill their branches. They all smell different. I had to smell one plant at a time with a decent break in between, my head would turn into brick if I overdid it. There’s a nice Pink/Cheese, a couple of sour Skunks, an interesting Sour Diesel…everything impressed me, definitely a couple of real keepers.

Figured I should better catalog my Cheetos x Roadkill Kush now that they’re showing distinctions between them. I’m just going to number them 1 to 5, moving left to right.

Plant #1: First impression, looks like a Skunk Kush. The smell it gives off is armpit stink. Dead Whabbits was more like dirty laundry, this is full on armpit smell. Rubbing the sticky leaves give off pungent Pink Kush smell, really overpowering. The plant reminds me a lot of Sensi Star, that rock solid bud formation, so much sticky resin that you’d swear it was stuck. The calyxes are starting to swell up. That Kush is so intoxicating.

2 Likes

Plant #2: Definitely maturing the fastest, also producing the smallest buds. Both the buds and the leaves smell of sweet candy or sour gummies. Very friendly bouquet, reminds me of Kish. Not a lot of buds, they’re small and tight, nice and dense. They’re going to be solid if not very big. This one’s not very gassy, it’s almost like a fruity Skunk.

1 Like

Plant #3: This one’s nice, this one has the same plant and bud structure as Dead Whabbits. This one incorporates the smell of both parents, it’s well done, there’s a distinction between the Sour Diesel and the Pink Kush. You can notice the Cheese and the Skunk, it’s all in there and each smell isn’t blended into something else. The buds are extra sticky, overloaded with resin, nice pointy tops. She looks so happy.

4 Likes

Plant #4: This one’s is the most unique of the batch, she just looked different from the start. Really odd looking oversized pistils, seemed to mature quickly, just different. She’s the most like the Roadkill Kush mother. Sour Skunk and camping fuel smell, really pungent just like the mother but with a solid Cheese coming through just as noticable and very pleasing. The buds are greasy, all the others were sticky plants. I love this one.

3 Likes

Plant #5: I smell Sour Diesel and Pink Kush, my head hurts just getting a whiff. I swear my brain shuts down every time. This one is taking it’s sweet time, no mature flowers just getting bigger and smellier. I can’t really describe this as anything other than extremely pungent.

4 Likes

Been having dreams about one of the outdoor plants. In my dreams I go to check on the Northern BC Skunk and it’s torn in half under the weight. It’s been through a couple of indoor harvests so it has a nice fat stalk but it looks weak. I’ve surrounded it in extra dirt, supports and bricks but still I’m afraid it’s going to break.

2 Likes

Just some pics…

4 Likes

Found a bunch of seeds developing on the plants. Went over the lot, The White OG was popping lots of male flowers on the lower branches, nothing on top, just the bits you don’t notice. She was maybe a week away from finishing. Breaks my tiny little heart. I plucked some of the new seeds and then just gave up, stuck the offending plant in a dark closet until I feel like chopping her. I was in such a good mood.

I really like the Vivosun mini dehumidifier I picked up about 3 weeks ago. Nice small footprint, no noise and works great in my 2 x 2 tent. Right now it fills in about a week. It was thanks to playing Weedcraft that convinced me to pick one up. That game also got me pinching all the new tips on my outdoor, something I wouldn’t normally do. It didn’t take long to get results. Now they’re getting too bushy.

Did more damage control picking off developing seeds, such a waste.

5 Likes