Gimme's Grow

That’s some good looking buds, like that tight structure

1 Like

All that remains of The White OG, there are a few bud tops I chopped first drying elsewhere. Such a shame, freaking hermie, only a week away.

2 Likes

I found out this afternoon that a yardworker came over yesterday and unplugged my trailer for five hours. I only realized when I noticed the puddle outside my fridge. So now the light schedule is messed up again. I was in such a good mood too.

1 Like

Thought I’d take my mind off the situation in the tents and take a look outside. I have a couple of Sweet Skunk F1 fast version mother plants on the go. I started all four indoors, flowered two and put the others in the ground early at different addresses. The indoor plants were very disappointing all round, in no way resembled Skunk. Both outdoor plants started flowering prematurely around Solstice and a few weeks later went back into veg. Now they’ve both started budding again, hopefully for the last time. Even though they are both from the same pack they are wildly different. One is barely a foot tall, the other nearly six and a half feet.

3 Likes

Other outdoor plants:

God’s Poison

Early Queen

Early Skunk

4 Likes

lookin goood,G5…sadly they don´t grow directly out of ground
thumbs pressed for good Autumn Weather

1 Like

All the outdoor plants have started to flower. All the indoor are on their final week. I think I’m going to reveg the Cheetos x RKKs, I’m very happy with the influence of Pink Kush on Cheetos and I want to grow more. I might be able to fit one or two new plants. I’m thinking maybe Frankenstein and Fat Bastard.

2 Likes

Well today was the day! All plants harvested, I am blown away by how much bud there was, definitely more than I received from either parent. The smell is gorgeous, Pink Kush, Cheese, Skunk and Sour Diesel; I’m very proud of myself.

4 Likes

they look great from here,Gimme5.
enjoy !!

1 Like

Inside my home it reeks of Pink Kush, outside, things are starting to happen.

3 Likes

Another hermie, this time one of the two Early Skunks, the biggest plant in the yard. I’ve been nursing that plant since Spring. Broke my heart.

4 Likes

The early skunk from MrNice?
I have some hermies from MrNice also, I think that they fucked his genetics somehow.
I have a Mango Widow that throw a pair of balls, removed and then all went ok. And a Pink Floyd clone that now is throwing nanners, but when was the mother plant flowering all went well, so I think was heat stress . Anyway I still keep it because it is a great smoke and no seeds developed.
I have also a early haze but still vegetting.
My Criticla skunk female is doing well.

But don’t tell in MrNice forums you got hermies, they blame you for bad grower.

3 Likes

Here’s some of the other outdoor…

I also started a couple of Frankenstein females, a couple of PPP and a couple Crimson Crystal. The old girls are starting to revert to veg again, I’ll give them one last run indoors and take a break from Sour Diesel for while.

2 Likes

Had a nasty storm last night, some plants took a beating. God’s Poison and Early Skunk looked fine. Early Queen were all bent out of shape. Lost more than half the Sweet Skunk with just two branches. I was pissed.

Things are looking up indoors. The reverted plants are all showing plenty of new vegetative growth. I have started 3 PPP, 2 Crimson Crystal and two Frankenstein; the Frankensteins are developing very quickly. I’ll have to start using both tents again real soon.

3 Likes

More rain, more windstorms and it’s getting cold. The Sweet Skunks are finishing up. Neither came out like Skunk. The tall one is pungent and stinky but definitely not Skunk, smells of bubblegum, Kush, fuel, lemons, all kinds of powerful scents but none of them were Skunk. The short one, about 15 inches tall with lots of branches is identical to Bubba Kush but once again, not Skunk. They’re obviously going to put out a respectable amount great smoking gear but I really had my heart set on Skunk. I’m finding a few moldy flowers on the Early Skunk and one of the Early Queens has been quarantined due to PM. I really hope the rain stops soon.

1 Like

The rain has stopped for a couple of days before the next week long rainstorm. I’m picking mold off everything except the Sweet Skunk. Indoors, I’ve added a little seaweed extract to the plants and they are all perking up. Frankenstein looks good, so does Crimson Crystal. I have the previous batch of 5 Cheetos x RKK and 3 unsexed PPP currently in the flowering tent. I’m trying to get the disappointment of my outdoor crop out of my head and just focus on the good things.

5 Likes

Everything is in flower now. I’ve been pinching off plenty of new growth but Frankenstein is proving difficult to keep up with. I thought it best just to flip the tent before things get out of control. Besides, there’s a chill in the air at night and I have a feeling it’s going to get worse. Some plants are still surviving outside despite the horrible weather. Northern BC Skunk is doing fine, a tiny spot of mold here and there but the buds are everywhere, small, dense and covered in thick white resin. The Widow seems completely unfazed by the weather and maturing well under the circumstances.

3 Likes

Frankenstein is a monster. I really wasn’t expecting explosive vegetative growth like this. I have both males and female plants from both PPP and CC showing sex, I want to keep the male PPP. I’m happy to ditch any other males just for a little breathing room. I think adding that last couple of plants was a mistake.

4 Likes

It got really cold just out of nowhere. Had to turn on the heat mat and put extra lights on to compensate for sudden change. Hail, frost, whispers of snow… it’s going to get worse. The only thing that’s not concerned about the weather is Great White Widow in the garden. She’s fine with heavy rain, cold spells, mold, more rain it doesn’t matter. I’m giving her what I call a soft harvest, that’s where I can spread it out over days and even weeks because the plant can take it and I’m getting old.

I’m currently smoking some of the Sweet Skunk from the garden. I would describe it as sweet and sour, earthy, hashy, and spicy. No fruit or skunkiness, medium strength stoney gear. Came out the same way as the ones grown indoors but a much larger harvest, between a quarter to a half pound per plant.

3 Likes

I’m loving the smell of PPP. It’s like dark grapes, Thrills gum, Parma Violet kind of fragrance. Very specific and beautiful, reminds me of landrace buds, pure and sweet. Giving thought to hitting her up with some BMR pollen.

3 Likes