Gimme's Grow

sorry for the hermies & males,what a pitty :worried:

1 Like

Everything keeps moving along slowly. Currently vegging are 2 Dutch Treat, 3 Critical Skunks, a White OG and I just started 6 Cheetos x Roadkill Kush I made during the previous run. Flowering, I have the reverted Cheetos and Dead Whabbits starting off and 2 Devils. I’ll be watching them closely.

3 Likes

All the remaining Devils turned out to be hermaphrodites. Out of concern for the other growers I pulled the ones outside. Sent an email to Mr Nice.

1 Like

Well, Mr Nice was surprisingly nice about that.

Not much has changed, got another duct fan and repotted a little. Managed to salvage an extra seedling. It’s hot as Hell outside and everything is covered in caterpillars. Here’s a shot of my veg tent and my outdoor selection, Mostly Early Queen, Early Skunk and some God’s Poison.

3 Likes

As usual, I grew more than I could handle. The Dutch Treats have been moved outside, they got fat fast and outgrew the tent. Neither had sexed yet. The veg tent is filling in nicely, won’t be long before I have to flip them too. One of the Critical Skunks is having a hard time, I haven’t given up on it yet.

3 Likes

Both tents are flowering now. My outdoor is coming along nicely, two females, Early Queen and Gods Poison and two male Dutch Treat. I’m super disappointed with the outdoor Sweet Skunk, it’s all screwed up, barely a foot tall, mishaped buds and spiraling leaves and no hint of Skunk.

5 Likes

Could that be some re-vegging?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

…thats my guess too.
the rest does look goood

1 Like

It was vegged indoors for a little over a month before being transplanted outside, the other one is almost six feet tall and has the same spiralling leaves and single flower buds. They’ve both stopped growing and started slowly flowering. Is this going to clear itself up?

1 Like

I don’t know yet…
I’ve got one planted outside doing the same thing.
I figure it’s like a broken watch, sooner or later it will be right. :laughing:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Sadly, I’ve had it before, only autoflower hybrids. It doesn’t go away, this is more or less the finished product. My fingers are crossed for you.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Taking their sweet time.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing a game on my Xbox recently called Weedcraft. It’s got me looking at things a little different and pruning my plants a lot more often. I recommend it. Found another couple of females outside, flowering tent is stinking up, life is good.

1 Like

The results are in, five girls; 2 Critical Skunk and 3 Cheetos x RKK, I’m very happy. They’ve been repotted and look good. It really got hot yesterday, one of my tents was more than 10 degrees hotter than it should be. Dead Whabbits was starting to ragdoll, gotta keep a closer eye on things.
IMG_20230706_100936~2

4 Likes

Found another female Cheetos x RKK, real estate is becoming an issue again… Meanwhile, outside we have a short stout Indica, Northern BC Skunk and a big bushy 20 year old Texada Timewarp x White Widow. I’m concerned about the Skunk, not sure the branches won’t start to snap, it’s getting a little too heavy on top.

7 Likes

Dead Whabbits, keeping short. So many bud sites, the branches are all ragdolling under the weight and it’s just getting heavier. Branches propped up on branches, all I can do is prune it. I hope to get some air in there and lighten the load, maybe take the pressure off the branches. Wow, such a different experience growing her the second time round.

5 Likes

To me the Mr.Nice critical skunk also was a very fast growing plant!

1 Like

Beautiful day, my outdoor is looking promising. Just found another female Early Queen, really looking forward to seeing how she does.

5 Likes

Another hot day today, it was glorious. Moved some plants around to give the flowering plants a little more air. I happened to notice The White OG getting her first frosted leaves and giving off sweet piney fragrance. The long spear tip buds are covered in flowers, I’m looking forward to them fattening up.

While going through some boxes I found a trove of my old CH9 seeds that I used to make my outdoor plants years ago. Really sucks they’re not around anymore, I loved their products.

5 Likes