Giveaway-Pro - NugSmasher

https://nugsmasher.com/progiveaway/

So I was on thcfarmer… and saw this giveaway not exclusive to thcfarmer… that place sucks compared to OG… so I figured I’d create a topic to get all the og members involved in a chance to win it… all you have to do is sign up w email… that’s it… so good luck everyone hopefully someone from OG wins it!!! You all deserve it!! Much :green_heart: for this place!!! They will email you with an advertisement… so maybe a little spam… but maybe worth it!!!

25 Likes

Its Only for USA :us: FYI ( Retract this dumb statement :roll_eyes: :unamused: I’m wrong )

5 Likes

Thanks for the attention to it brother!!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Done and done, thanks for the heads up @Terpsnpurps

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Will they be posting the winner on their IG or the website itself?

1 Like

I feel like they’ll email.or call you… I’m not quite sure actually

Yo, ugh now I feel like shit.
I mis-read the line about the shipping…

It likely IS available to people outside the USA BUT that person will probably have to pay shipping, IF shipped out of the USA…

Ugh so sorry everyone :disappointed:

3 Likes

All good man. I make mistakes all the time!

2 Likes

A cheap way to collect email addresses ejem|nullxnull, thanks for sharing anyway … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

No worries I updated it again… thanks man!!

1 Like

I suppose… I figure its easy to add to spam… if needed…

1 Like

instantly got a email about there new year sale after signing up lol they got me! It’ll be worth it if i get a free nugsmasher :sweat_smile: thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Well that didn’t take long. Never got an email before from nugsmasher lol

2 Likes

Hope they won’t sell out their new stoners fumaoo|nullxnull database, good luck for everyone … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

No worries… figured it was cool enough to share

1 Like

Cool thanks for the heads up! The nugsmasher’s I’ve seen appear to operate very nicely but just never quite within my cannabis budget.

1 Like

Yeah me too… I’ve had shit like that happen being spammed from several places etc… it’s just so easy to block each one as they come. It stops pretty fast…even the ones that sell out info and it spreads among the ranks… doesn’t take long to just recognize them and just block em… I hope it just is mostly an attempt to advertise… but if not screw it… spam folder is the home for it and blocked number lists… but I can get that some people hate that shit…so obviously it’s always an enter at own risk… seemed worth it… idk… we shall see :eyes:… I also updated in the description up top that they will email you with an advertisement so maybe some spam… etc… good point for sure :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anytime man… I’d like to see someone here snag it for real! Just because this place rocks!!!

1 Like

It’s worth the spam IF I can win a near $4k machine lol

4 Likes