Grow Light Give Away!

I’m not sure of who everyone follows, but I started watching this guys Channel earlier this year and now he is giving away 6 light kits and a full grow tent setup as well.

Best of luck to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEpcCUNsPo
https://gleam.io/L2PyD/100k-subscriber-giveaway

11 Likes

I do watch the dude as it happens that’s what made me want to grow autos but I don’t tend to win comps :joy: did enter though so good shout bro! :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t win much either, but thought is would be worth a shot and figured it would be so cool if someone from OG won!!!

3 Likes

Cheers just signed up to the server. I hope that is enough to enter, I couldn’t see anything on the site. If you tell the universe you don’t win, you wont. You got to be positive, even if its not correct, like this sentence, I win stuff all the time, as I am a very lucky son of a biach lol. When you wish for stuff, always use the proviso, for the universal good of all. So it would be, for the universal good of all, I could certainly use all the things being offered in this competition, for the universal good of all, I certainly expect to win this competition. Then visualize having all that great stuff, and using it.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s a giveaway through the YouTube channel not here. Might be wrong idk but thought I would say something just in case

1 Like

@Deadinside88 yes you are correct. For this give away you can either get the link off the YouTube video or use the link direct to the give away site just below the video.

:beers: Cheers

1 Like

I won some seeds from deep_rob in the 4.20 giveaway. The universe is listening.

5 Likes

Just found out I won a 10 pack of seeds and a t-shirt in the 4:20 give away from Gary @ The Vault. Come on Kind led light you have my name on you lol.

3 Likes

Haha lucky bugger I won on robs giveaway didn’t get the vault I am however hoping for anything from this giveaway but I’ve only done 1 entry where as I imagine others will have done all 8 to stand more chance of winning but I’m not overly fussed I have space for seeds don’t know about full setups :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes