Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

Your good. 90days or less of service. Use the Wiki page to add your name

1 Like

Everyone… PLEASE DONT REMOVE OTHER PEOPLES NAMES & ADD YOUR OWN IN REPLACEMENT IF IT. I WILL UNFORTUNATELY TURN OFF THE WIKI IF THAT HAPPENS AGAIN :unamused: THANK YOU.

We won’t leave any Newbies behind.

1 Like

Just incase I do something incorrect to the system I’ll take option 2 and write it here if its ok

Orange Grove F3 Reg / Australia

1 Like

I’ll add ya to the Orange grove f3 list @IanTerpie-FattyRoots

1 Like

Much appreciated

1 Like

I was wondering if I’m able to participate in this seed drop, since im a original member from 2003.

I just created my account on the new Overgrow i think 52 days ago.

I’m currently in the middle of a grow log, which I would run with these seeds as well if accepted.

If I’m allowed to participate could I request the “Option “B” ) Northern Lights x Orange Grove Reg” please.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Your on the list @Syn

2 Likes

@CADMAN

Thanks a ton

2 Likes

Anyone who has any US stamps that wants to share, I’ll gladly take you up on the offer. Just realised I’m almost out, AGAIN :sweat_smile: Going to pick some more up this evening.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank Cadman for adding me to the list!!! I don’t know how to tag people in posts yet but my thanks goes out to him and all involved here! It’s heartwarming how accepting and awesome people are here​:hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

It’s easy bud. Just type @Dalorean . So in other words the @ symbol and than start typing their screen name, it will pop up and you click on it. Than it will send them a notification. Sorry, out of likes again.

6 Likes

Yes, I was on the list when there was one choice. I think I got it figured out.

2 Likes

Just got some, super excited!

2 Likes

I got a message but when I click on it, it say’s OPPS that page is private. what do I do?

1 Like

I got the same message

1 Like

This is an awesome idea! What a way to bring the community together. :+1:

2 Likes

Were you able to find a contact us to ask about it?

1 Like

Were you able to find a contact us to ask about it?

No, it has vanished now

1 Like

The message vanished? Or the opps message? I still got both!