Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

No, it has vanished now

1 Like

The message vanished? Or the opps message? I still got both!

Sorry for the mixup there, I sent it out as a group message then realized that everyone might see eachother’s personal info if you all responded to the same group message and deleted everyone from the group as a safety precaution. Sent you all PM’s. Everyone who has responded so far, your seeds are in the mail.

8 Likes

Hey everyone…

I’ll start packing up the BubbleGum Autos seeds over the next few days & I’ll start PM ing people for address to get these shipped hopefully by Friday…

11 Likes

Everyone who’s on the list for me so far, your seeds are in the mail.

7 Likes

This is my first time growing and I have a 4x4 set up. Does anyone have a pack of femenized seeds I can try for my first grow ? I am Willing to try something like gg4 or some auto flowering seeds. If not what site can I use to get the best genetics at a good price ? I ordered a 4 inch incline fan and a 4 inch carbon filter , today my 4x4 vivosun tent came in the mail which I will include pictures and soon I will be going to my local grow shop to get a light. I’ve done lots of reaserch to growing and have watched many videos . Now its time to really grow… I would be of course paying for shipping if someone would like to send some.

2 Likes

This is very cool of you @CADMAN. I know when I was new I found it difficult asking for free stuff. Way to break the ice man!

6 Likes

Big thanks to @CADMAN & @JustSumTomatoes, mum’s future medicine… bless

3 Likes

Cool, a mod moved this for you, take a look at the instructions above and you will get some seeds. If you need someone to add your name just say the word and your choice. Welcome to OG

4 Likes

Are you in Canada?

1 Like

No United states

1 Like

Ha Aphex Twin! It’s been a minute.

3 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes very cool of you to do this for all the new people and I greatly appreciate it!!

3 Likes

Hi there. I have some FEM beans to send your way. Mostly freebies from Attitude, but sure to be good. PM me your addy and I’ll send some out. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Ok sorry I seen your thread looking for someone to help you out, I’m in Canada. Good luck with your first grow!! I’m sure you’ll have fun and learn a lot.

3 Likes

I just sent you a message I think lemme know if you got it

2 Likes

Hey bud, as a fellow Canadian you might like this thread.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten some gems from attitude freebies. Hell, I have 6 growing from 2019 black Friday currently. C-vibes, blueberry gum, do-z-dos, 710 mango, sorbet dream and g13 haze.

4 Likes

Haha G13 Blueberry Gum! The Attitude freebie included with every order. They must be sitting on a metric ton of them. I’ve tried it twice with such widely varying phenos and weak smoke. I’m surely hoping yours is fairing better!

2 Likes

Down Under up here now!!! Indeed, W-E-L-C-O-M-E…sit a spell, most don’t bite (a few bark, but just nip every now and then, NON-blood drawing). glad you’re aboard. Do enjoy your time here, stay safe, take special care, and as I always say, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes