Giving away 5 X 5 seeds (CLOSED)

Dammit…lol…good contest tho…well played!

3 Likes

A big thanks to @CoastalMarySeeds beans being mailed out today.Look forward to having Alien Gorilla Glue in my garden and will do a thread of it and tag you in it…Congrats to the other lucky winners.

3 Likes

Hi,

You were very helpful when I first started posting here. I’m glad I can return the favour!
Sent pm for shipping info

2 Likes

Moby dick autoflower for sure! Even though I’m too late to qualify lol

1 Like

5 blueberrt auto flower thankyou much

Peace out and be safe

1 Like

That alien gorilla glue would have been awesome!
Legit put my phone down and smoked, by time I come back this whole thing was over! Go OG!

3 Likes

Gelato Autoflower Feminised Seeds my selection

1 Like

Welcome aboard

White widow feminized

Thanks

1 Like

Some good karma here! All those options look great

@CoastalMarySeeds Thanks for supporting the community!

4 Likes

White Widow and Bruce banner both would be nice

Sorry folks, all the prizes were claimed.

I had a lot of fun doing this and talked to some really good people. I’ll do another one next month and let some others have a chance.

9 Likes

:thinking:

a wise @nube once said: “expect to never hear from 3/4 of them” :clap:

:evergreen_tree: :sweat_smile: hehehehehehe :running_man:

9 Likes

Nice offer and some interesting strains. Congrats to the early birds that got this.

4 Likes

Very nice offer and beans have already shipped out and tracking number has been given…They are having a black friday weekend sale to will have to scrounge up some extra cash to score some nice auto fem strains while on sale😁

7 Likes

Any one receive there gift yet mines still a few days out according to tracking number . I’d think if your in BC you might of got them by now!

When do these Black Friday sales start tomorrow?

2 Likes

I think you were the closest. Only 2 packages in Canada :slight_smile:

We’re looking to start the Black Friday sale on the 23rd and run it until December 1st.

5 Likes

Canada post says mine will arrive friday the 27th lol taking longer from b.c to ontario than it took from the u.k to ontario go figure lol

2 Likes

That is frustrating! Fingers crossed it gets there sooner than that.

1 Like

No worries just find it ironic how the postal system works…Only update from tracking is it was dropped off at post office in Burnaby and will get here next Friday…I lived in Burnaby in the 80s use to pick shrooms behind the RCMP station and near the sky train stop :rofl::rofl::rofl:worked at Expo 86 to.

4 Likes

Lol speaking of RCMP I used to go to Sherbrook on the weekends during the early 90’ s every weekend thete would be a different type of music festival was awsome used to go down by the river off the

street smoke a doob and looked up.twoards the street and dam it was a RCMP substation also went into a bar one night and heard a band playing an OZZY tune. But the lyrics were in French that was way to cool. Took my gf at the time with one weekend she drank Labats Blue in the states iand she could put tgem away i told her up here you cant shot gun em bur did she listen Noooo and 4 shot gunnef brews later back to the hotel we went put her yo bed passed the F out it was way early so back to.the party i went

1 Like