Giving thanks.. Go Team OG!

You will see that you gain trust from fellow members and they will want to know more and more about you, just like friends.

Welcome friend.

8 Likes

Welcome @DirtDigger, glad you are making yourself at home here. You will find there are many knowledgeable and generous people here. :thumbsup: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for your support!

I think that 99,9% is great attitude of our members!

Thanks to all for forming great community in such a short time!

7 Likes

OG for life

http://hw-img.datpiff.com/ma4bd0ff/DAT_PIFF_COM_SURFDOG_BEST_The_Life_Of_Triple_Og-front-large.jpg

11 Likes

Yes, I myself will admit that I enjoy the badges as well!!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say how great it is to be back. Although I don’t comment as much as I should, the new knowledge I’ve gained from reading other posts is priceless…
the comradery here is second to none and I can’t take my eyes off some grow diaries!
Thanks for being here!!

Thanks for being part of our community @Westcoast

6 Likes

Now you just need to learn the secret handshake. :wink:

13 Likes

I always look forward to another badge and got this today.

This reflects more on the great people of this community rather than me. I’m just learning here and everyone on OG has been extremely helpful. You all have my respect, or as my Jamaican friends say, “Much Respect”

Looking forward to one day giving back as much as I’ve learned.

SkyDog

3 Likes

or some great members here on og is on the rise.to the top cannabis grow forum.

Oh ya we will get there buddy👍 OG is great but with everyone’s help we could make it better

6 Likes

The tallest building in the world, is only as good as the foundation upon which it is built.

Agreed buddy, OG is at the top of my list too!

5 Likes

I’m fairly new here but definitely found a ton of useful information posted by other members. I definitely agree that OG is a great place to learn from, and with the continued support & input of our members can be one of the best!!

5 Likes

@hoodini i got 1 guestion does the soil microbes eat mega crop first then feed to plant or does the plant take mega crop directly from the soil to feed it self?

1 Like

Consider posting that question to the Megacrop thread. Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

But quickly, a large proportion of the Megacrop ingredients are in the soluble ionic nutrient form. Which means, plants are able to directly uptake the nutrients. Although, microcrobes in the soil can also certainly utilize the nutrients and could potentially produce other chemistry including ammoniums, plant hormones, amino acids, etc depending.

5 Likes

never mind my question all ready answered.

2 Likes

It’s also got chelated minerals in it which means in a nut shell it forces the plant to absorb the chelated nutrient

2 Likes

ok thanks for that info.want to use on next year out door crop.

3 Likes

Top of the evening my fellow growers Iam digging this site. I have a freind ot two already on here. I will be around alot journaling and helping when I can and getting help when I need it, PEACE

2 Likes

Well @F.N we are here for you as well :wink::+1:

2 Likes