Glass pipes for hash

No idea but prob pretty pricey. These hand pipes he makes sell fast and he doesn’t make too many.

2 Likes

What’s the ceramic wand called? That thing would be the ticket for bubble hash!

3 Likes

I’m not sure what’s being used in that picture, it honestly looks homemade. But there are products like this out on the market.

1 Like

Cool. I looked that up it’s 75 bucks. Not bad I guess. I love smoking hash out of a bong with a torch and glass rod.

1 Like

I agree, my all time favorite.

can you still get those? I haven’t seen one in years.

3 Likes

Been trying to find a good deal on a 3 hole hash pipe/dab pipe to use a heated quartz wand with. If anyone has some leads that would be great.

2 Likes

You are gonna want to find yourself a nice glass bubbler. I’m talking the old school ones like what bushy older grower used to smoke his bubblehash out of.

I like using a bubbler when smoking hash so that if any of the hash comes shooting through it will go in the water and not your throat!

Random example:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-gAFGKw8fY

At around 1:50:42 is an example of what I’m talking about. Its very simple, basically a normal pipe with no hole in the bottom of the bowl and 3 holes around the upper edge of the bowl (no carb as well). Used to smoke high end hash, temple balls and other concentrates. Super simple design and if I blew glass or knew a glass blower I would just make one or get one made but sadly I cant/don’t. I have looked into the person that makes those for him but all the ones I saw where a bit pricey and I have not heard back from her yet for a few questions I had. Figured someone else has come across these or knows someone that could blast one out at a good price possibly.

2 Likes

@bassman5420 yep, that’s exactly the type i was talking about when i originally posted this thread

1 Like

Aah gotcha. Any luck running across some? Was unsure if I was just not searching for them correctly or not lol.

1 Like

no, but i did buy a stone chillum i set aside for future use or special occasions.

2 Likes

These little glass disposable pipes really rock for bubble hash. Very terpy!

1 Like

That’s a crack pipe.

2 Likes

It may be used for crack but I have the bulb ones too and for convenience of not having to pull out the bong or other dab tools they work for a quick hit of bubble, sift, etc.

1 Like

It’s actually a cigarette holder.they make straight ones too. That bowl is formed to fit a filter tip.

2 Likes

I love little chillums!

I used to have one that was made out of bone. It was awesome. The resin soaks into the pores of the bone and it get a really good flavor. They start to stink pretty bad though.

2 Likes

HAha, so legit. I’m looking to just start making bubble hash again (keeping some flower for joints) and a hot knife hit brings back the memories. :heart:

2 Likes

A number of our glass hash pipes are over on 3 Hole Dry Hash Pipe for anyone interested. Personally I use all of mine for Rosin heh. :metal:

4 Likes