Glass pipes for hash

If your using metal screens, if it’s stuff that really melts (good hash or any extracts) try stacking 2-3 screens so it doesn’t drip right through.

4 Likes

Usually use some bud or ash from bowl as “screen” with either chillum or spoon pipe

4 Likes

Like I said the bowl I’m talking about has holes around the top not the bottom… and yes the flavor is excellent! This is the BEST way to rip hash. All over Europe I see guys break it up and smash it in with tobacco and smoke spliffs. The tobacco burns hotter than cannabis and smokes a little better than in a joint…

2 Likes

I have two glass pipes I use for hash. The rainbow one is dedicated to hash…

6 Likes

You can use these but also will need a small torch.

I find it convenient for QWISO too.

4 Likes

That looks like, im sure its not, a crack pipe you can buy at any circle k. No offense meant but I’ve seen that kind of used for other drugs than mj. Am I wrong? Is this a new design like you say for hash and qwiso?? Please elaborate

4 Likes

:scream:yes that is a crack pipe but basically a heating chamber for any combustible. Drop some QWISO in the bulb then use a torch to heat it and vaporize and inhale​:+1:

4 Likes

Lol! And torches are Crazy! The first dab I ripped was to hot and I went in! I CAME TO( yes I blacked out) and said to my buddy “ that was a good one!” then i looked down and my shit was knocked over and the shatter was stuck to my leg and they were staring at me crazy like! I was like “did I pass out?” They start laughing. “ uhh yeah”

Just make sure you don’t do what I did! Lol

3 Likes

Yep, my preferred way for BHO and QWISO back I the day. I need to go and get a few of those again soon, so much easier than a nail and dome. I have the banger bowls for them now too, but that bulb style just worked faster and easier to control temps.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought that the marble pipes were the best for smoking hash

2 Likes

There’s these little pipes that are used to smoke this potent Arabic tobacco called dokah. They are perfect for smoking hash! You just take the filter out…If you are having trouble finding one I could probably help. It should be about 10-20 bucks, 10 bucks is a basic one and 20 bucks will get one that has like an eagle head bowl… there are really cool ones.

When I traveled to Morocco - this was forever ago, but I got the feeling things don’t change a whole lot there - everyone smoked from a sebsi. It’s a long wooden pipe with a small removable clay bowl. The stem breaks into two pieces so it easily fits in a small leather holder. The clay bowl can be filled with herb plus there’s a little protrusion for placing a bit of hash.

7 Likes

Ooooh! That’s cool! I had a chillum that was made out of bone once, it was cool cuz the bone soaked up the resin. It stunk really bad though! Ha ha, got to take the bitter with the sweet huh…

3 Likes

Any type of glass pipe with a three hole bowl push will work.

3 Likes

A coke can will work… I think he wants a special pipe just for hash. I like glass also, what is a 3 hole punch? I got a bowl that they put 3 holes it. I plugged two holes up with glass screens cuz it had to much air flow… is that what your talking about?

I saw this one hippie out in the woods that likes to make bubble hash a lot. He said his favorite way to smoke it is… in a pipe, normal glass spoon, he takes a little ball of hash and sticks it to the side of the bowl, then he used like a soldering iron thing to vaporize the hash. I bet that will give you super tasty hits!

3 Likes

Just don’t use a used soldering iron, lol. But I suppose it would would just as well as a quartz rod.

1 Like

…and it is much easier to clean !

i got this one in morocco ~25yrs ago…

…the claybowl got broken,so i put a metalbowl on.

it´s more souvenier than a smoking gear

8 Likes

Bro, that piece is awesome! You should go to a friends house and make him pack it for you and walk out into his back yard get a drum circle going!

1 Like

Andy Roth makes dope 3 hole glass hash pipes. You can heat it up with a ceramic wand to go flameless.

7 Likes

What’s the ticket on one of those?

1 Like