Going for the record!

Hmmm, this room looks familiar. =D

12 Likes

@nitro it’s customers like you that do all the marketing for us… Just killing it.

Just a couple of notes - Nitro’s doing this with our original SolSheetz with the X1 strips and LM561c diodes, powered at about 180w per lamp.

Our current X3 and X4 SolSheetz are 285w per lamp, with 20% more diodes, using top bin LM301H and B diodes with 17% better efficiency.

Imagine the possibilities. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

23 Likes

what are the output specs of my lights ?

2 Likes

I use Standard GH fertilizers… nothing special. works as good or better then anything else

3 Likes

thanks dude !! here some more chunky to show off

33 Likes

Not just ten pounds, but ten pounds of DANK lol. That looks killer!

7 Likes

Wait - I can buy these???

3 Likes

@nefrella. The lights? Yes, see the post above for the website. I own a different design from Sol-Strip and am very happy with it.

2 Likes

Freakin sweetest! Thx

1 Like

21 Likes

Fantastic looking buds!

3 Likes

Awesome buds from a dream set up. Why don’t I ever see rooms like this on Zillow? :slight_smile:

Is there anything you’ve changed for this run?

10 Likes

[quote=“Bombie, post:52, topic:38326”]
Why don’t I ever see rooms like this on Zillow? :slight_smile:
[/quote]LOL!!! Agree!!!

4 Likes

Testing was limited on the first gen lights but here’s a PAR map and spectrograph on the X2 gen, which used the same LM561c diodes and the 385w HLG driver. The PAR map was done over a 4x4 ft area with reflective walls at 18", and does not benefit from the spill-over from adjacent lighting, which is likely boosting your average PAR across your room.

Please note this is old data that no longer reflects the current performance of SolSheetz.

SolStrip X2 3500K_spectrograph

6 Likes

Here’s the map of the second-gen SolSheet DBLX system with X2 strips and the 620w HLG-480H driver at 18". The improvement is dramatic and obvious. Our current generation SolSheetz with X3 and X4 boards using the 301H and B diodes add 20% more diodes and 17% overall efficiency over these X2 generation lamps.

9 Likes

Maybe one day…new home build with built in state of the art indoor greenhouse

2 Likes

This crop is slightly overgrown, plants are a little bigger then I was wanting… I have about 1/3 of them caged but need to get my ass in gear and finish the rest of them or the room will turn into a tangled disaster. So when I say this is a a hobby I mean I don’t sell any of my product, its strictly for personal use, I have a full time day job that pays well that takes a pile of my time, so its difficult for me to be spot on with my garden… with the rapid growth a few extra unwanted days of veg can make a big difference. With this run I really needed to finish my ultrasonic humidifier as early on I was too hot with not enough humidity and it shocked the plants a little so I had to give them a little more veg time to make sure the plants had adequate vigor, which also gave them a little too much veg time for my needs. I simply don’t have enough time to do everything as good as I could. As crazy as it sounds but I believe a perfect run could yield 12lbs with this room… a few upgrades are still needed, the airflow is not ideal, I don’t have a dedicated A/C and I find it hard to get rid of the humidity without overheating the room … the room is quite small for overall plant mass I have growing

I have my legal permit due to a long term battle with Autoimmune disorder, at first it acted like crones but ended up developing into inflammatory arthritis , it gets into my joints, eyes, ribs and back as well as my gut, can cause wild mood swings … the painful joints made it impossible to sleep and I find Cannabis works wonders, especially as an edible. I makes some killer ginger snaps from Rosin that send ya to the fucking moon !! absolutely no weed taste, fast acting and consistent as hell.

25 Likes

I’d love that ginger snap recipe if you feel like sharing!

3 Likes

no problem !!! I’d be honored to… its a little late tonight but I can after work tomorrow

4 Likes

What day of flower are you bro? Sick grow good job man! :pray:t2::v::ok_hand:

2 Likes