Going forward with forward growing!

I appreciate everything you have done for me and the continued support i receive from you. And that appreciation extends to everyone who has offered motivational words or advice and to those that will in the future as well. I love this place. Ive been a member at almost every forum there is and none of them hold a candle to this place.

10 Likes

Did you set the cloner at right height and not under direct .

Give them 3 full days of LITFA and then we shall see what I need to send if any.

Do not be upset man, it happens. You will never do it again, and it was not your fault.

When I placed then in the plastic bag, it effectively gave them 100 % humidity. When you placed then tight under the light like thst, in the open, it probably took 30 minutes for them to wilt. As @ReikoX said, they had 100% humidity for days and nights then WHAAM…

ON a positive note, you got the worm dirt, can mix up your stuff, and let it cook .

ARE you lil ones still suffering??? IF so…transplant them into your new mix, removing all the nasty FF shit from them. Use the 2/0/0 BY ITSELF @ 1/2 tea per gallon

4 Likes

Okay, here it is. Tadah! My soil mix…the recipe was given to me by @Jetdro. What you are looking at is 1 part Roots Organic original soil, 1 part promix bx(jet prefers sunshine #4 but that was not available, he said this will do) and 1/4 part perlite plus worm castings. So, its two 5 gallon buckets of Roots, two 5 gallon buckets of promix, and a half of a 5 gallon bucket of perlite. Added to this was a 15 pound bag of worm castings. And the best part about it in my opinion is i will be reusing this soil run after run. Just add another bag of worm casting every 3-5 runs. Now I will let it set out in the sun for a couple of days.

16 Likes

PERFECT!!!

Notice how the worm dirt bound it??? Changed its feel a bit, holds it all toghether ??

You broke up the big balls of worm dirt I hope, they are usually in there. Soil looks GREAT!!!

3 Likes

The little raspberrys are looking better. I might go ahead and put them in my new mix and hit em with the 2-0-0.

That is a cut and paste of Meesh, a well respected member here who gave us a smoke report on it

3 Likes

Do it…clean em good, use 1/2 tea per…till good run off.

Hope you have water been sitting out.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, that’s exactly what I was looking for. Sounds awesome, something I’d like to run!

2 Likes

By the time I noticed he was already gone. I was just hoping he would fair better than I did in my 20% humidity. I still did get some to root, it’s not too late.

3 Likes

Here are my Raspberry Sunshine seedlings. They were popped in paper towels and planted in cups of fox farm Ocean Forest mixed with Happy Frog and cut with perlite. They have had a hard start to life as you can see. They were planted with 1.5inch tap roots on 12/20. Tonight, i emptied out the cups and replanted with the soil mix shown above. Cleaned the roots off real well using water. They were watered until a good amount of runoff with a 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of Advanced Nutrients Ph perfect micro to hold em over until my Texas Vegetable Feed gets here.

5 Likes

One on the left is prolly not worth dealing with. It is stunted no doubt. Can it come out, yeah, but PITA to get there and could take more time than it is worth. Too bad you didnt get the TVF. MUCH easier to solve an issue when you KNOW your nutes and soil combo. Then it is just simple to figure.

Does THAT soil have the worm castings in it??? Hopefully it does. if so the 2 0 0 will be OK, not what I would choose but your choices are limited and you could not leave them in the toxic waste dump any longer.

At their size, if you watered till run off, will be a good 4 days or so before needing any more I would guess. IF lefty does not perk up after the next watering with hopefully TVF or with your AN @ 1 tea per next hit, then throw it out.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Leftys root mass was a lot smaller then the other 2. There is worm castings in it. I have a bunch of nectar for the gods bottles too but i checked the npk ratios on them and none of them had barely any n in it.

2 Likes

NAW…just wait on TVF…you understand that once we take "variables " out of the grow equation it becomes easier to grow??

You replaced an unstable soil with a 100 % perfectly stable soil that also wicks and drains 3 times better.
When you get the TVF, a KNOWN proper nute for them , we take another variable out of the equation.

Have a good light, air circulation…were getting pretty narrowed now…get it…???

The 3 plants look over watered and under feed and yet over fed at the same time, a trade mark of FF. Now on, water till run off, not again till pot or cup is light. Very light. NOT wilting, NEVER let them wilt, not good for them, dont even want to go near wilting, but with MJ in small containers…MUCH better to error to the dry side than over water. They grow poorly when over watered

3 Likes

Never mentioned it, but you need moving air too. Those 3 little ones you just planted, they need air circulation ASAP
Not a big fan directly blowing on them but air movement, enough to ruffle a leaf every now and then, like a ceiling fan does.

Poor plants, I would expect them to get a bit of transplant shock and stall for a few days…

2 Likes

They were actually looking better this morning before work. I hope they take off in the next few days. They have been growing real slow ever since the beginning.

1 Like

That soil you had BLOWS! The soil you have NOW excels!! IF you had the TVF, they would recover in 3 days, with the AN 2/0/0 …well cannot really say.

If you rinsed them good, replanted well, the soil will save them.

I would have expected to see them healthier in one day myself. Keep the air moving, THEY REALLY NEED IT now.

If the AN is ANY GOOD…by tomorrow morning they should look better to your eye!!!

REWIND…

New cuts sent out. Lets try this one again shall we, lol!!!

When cuts get to you, immediately place them under your dome. Re cut, do your thing, do my tip I gave you in the PM .

You now know to keep the light weak.

From the looks of the 1st cuts in the pic you sent, maybe all will make it!!! Most should, bet they look even better tonight when you get home .

Post up a pic of the 1st set…DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED or upset showing them, HOW WE LEARN!!!

I think, from the pic you sent me, most if not all will make it. Let me see a pic later on tonight if you can.

2 Likes

Here is what your cuts can do if you get you game in gear Broholio :

Amnesia Haze day 34

GG4 same day

Orange Goji same day

So, when you get the next set, do 'em right,

15 Likes

You the man jet. I will get an update pic in the cuts after work. Never expected for someone to go out of their way so much to help a fellow out. Words cannot express my gratitude. One day, I will make it up to you. You have my word on that.

2 Likes