Going forward with forward growing!

Just make OHGA. Orange, AH, and your NEW SURPRISE CUTS on the way SHINE

then

WE ARE ALL GOOD!!!

3 Likes

They are looking better today! Surprised me. Never dealt with any cuts that were so wilted(my fuck up). Did not expect to see them standing.

9 Likes

SWEET, what I thought, all will make it…with the second set, your gonna be able to get started righ fucking away!
See the fuck up turned out ok…
IF the stems ARE NOT SOFT down wherethey go into the “pucks” …they will make it.

Put dome back on…!!! :sunglasses:

Do you have vents on the top of your dome???

2 Likes

Those genetics are strong, and came from plants that express BIG TIME Hybrid vigor…

I thought they would ome back…2 more days we will know

You got vents on the top of your dome???

1 Like

No vents. But , i use small chunks of wood to slowly raise it each day.

There are two ways to push the plants
Push the simplified ratio to the task at hand and push ppm

Most people just push ppm
We like to push the simplified ratio and not as much the ppm as others do ( we still push ppm just not as high or as extreme as others would ) but really by us pushing the npk ratio we are actually pushing harder to the task in hand , only pushing what they need at that time , than just raising ppm and raising everything , kind off

The plant uses a little bit of n and p and k , throughout the grow for general maintanence and internal stuf say , but the rest should be the right ratio for task in hand

Example , I you give too much n in flower , then the plant will waste energy growing leafs etc you have now robbed some of the power for budding to making new leafs and filling them with n and where is the only place left growing at this time is the colas so that’s where they put the leafs , = smaller leafier buds
Defoliation makes this condition even worse in my opinion

Mums 1/1/1 balanced feed
One week before taking cuts 1/2/1 or 1/3/1 etc or some 1/3/2 or bloom nutes this is so new cuts taken have little nitrogen in them and topped up with phosperous to aid faster rooting
Veg till 3 week of flower 2/1/1 or similar
Week 3-5 1/2/2 or 1/3/2 etc
Week 5-7 1/3/3 or 1/4/4
Week 8 till finish 1/2/5 or similar gradually reducing ppm

Spring , pushing higher n in ratio , grow leafs and stems 2/1/1
Summer , pushing higher p and k in ratio , bud density / budding 1/2/2 or 1/3/2 , 1/3/3 say
Autumn , pushing higher k , bud ripening ( swelling , finishing up ) 1/2/5 or similar

No confusion to what you want the plant to be putting all its energy into

7 Likes

OKAY…closed 7 days, then start with the chuncks of wod on day 8…give them 7 days with dome

2 Likes

The excellent condition of the cuts jetdro sent , is what might just be pulling them through it : )
That was a big hit they took then to rebound like that

2 Likes

Glad to see them bouncing back. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey if your not tied up, hope your wife ties you up…get a closer pic for me of the ones in the back or last row…the worst ones.

Can you get a decent shot of these

4 Likes

Words of wisdom for you Bungholio from ifish . This is EXACTLY what we are after, let it sink in , seems simple, it is not

5 Likes

Im home now. I can get some pics of the cuts you have circled. Had to assemble a bed for my daughter at her mothers house and it did not go as planned. Lol.

2 Likes

Hope they look even better now 1/2 day later , if so , good sign .
A pic sideways on would be good too.

8 Likes

OH YEAH!! THAT

is what good strong plants get ya, from shriveled near death, to looking decent in 2 days!!!

Put the dome back on

:sunglasses:

Good job Saveholio !!!

5 Likes

My brother said i can use his canon rebel so im gonna be taking some much better pictures here soon!

2 Likes

Those were healthy cuts! Thanks!

1 Like

that is how i did things when i used a water soluble fert … now days i use a soil mix with ferts in it … have health issues now and needed to make things easy for myself …when my current grow finishes i plan to do a diary that explains the kiss method …keep it simple stupid … for people who need an easy way to grow and still be able to do it well …

4 Likes

thats amazing how they bounced back! good job there kiddo :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!:blush:

1 Like