Going forward with forward growing!

Here you go man, from a 3rd party member who had read some of my posts and starting using what you shall be using:

3 Likes

Should have said something too damn it!!!

1 Like

Im embarrassed! Not much else i can say except sorry.

2 Likes

the OHGA must be one tough girl. They appear to have survived my neglect. I think the AH and OG are a different story though.

5 Likes

Put them babies under a dome asap man…WEAK LIGHT

look at this…could nit find a better pic but see where my last plant ids there…the T5 barely goes over it…my chick drawing is suppose to be the T5 light.

See how my cloner IS NOT UNDER IT…off to the side and a good 2 feet past end of light.

TOO MUCH light…they will hurt themselves.

Put them in your cloner all closed up with high humidity!!!

@ReikoX…SEE HIM MAKE A BONER LIKE THAT AGAIN>…SAY SOMETHING TELL HIM…HE WANTS TO LEARN…he will not get mad at you.

They wilted because you placed them in direct sunlight, and they had been in 100 % humidity for 3 full days.
Do NoT PANIC…try and place then in the cloner…if too soft, place them in some manner of humidity dome. ASAP!!!

Do not worry , if you kil them I can and will send more.

MY FAULT…I KNOW BETTER like reikoX …should have told you to stick em in THIS MORNING. I saw your post about leaving them and going to work…MY DAMN FAULT for not stopping you.

ALL 3 are HaRDY…get them under a dome, they may make it

13 Likes

They need a humidity dome if you have one bro

4 Likes

gonna move the cloner down on the floor beside the shelf.

11 Likes

good luck with your grow…and remember it is only a mistake if you do not learn anything

14 Likes

Just relax man, all is good. Not the end of the world. LIV N LEARN LIVE N LEARN!!!

YOU WILL NEVER do that again…you did not know, my fault, I shall take this one @Jetdro

This is just the dome, but WHERE it would be placed. Only 1 of those 2 light is on, the closest to the camera.
It is set at 40 inche’s off the floor.

See where the dome is…NOT UNDER the light…off to the side a good foot and a half. Getting light light, which is what you want.

Too much light they try and grow instead of being forced to throw roots.

Place your dome off to the side, light a good 3 foot off of it.

MY BAD for letting you do that!!

11 Likes

Yep. If somebody sees me fucking up let me know. Im here to learn and i take criticism quite well. My ears are open.

12 Likes

no doubt you have the makings of a top grower with that attitude :wink:

6 Likes

THANK YOU , voice of wisdom!!!

4 Likes

Off to a WILD START…but just watch, HE’s GOT THIS !!!

2 Likes

Awesome hook up!! Hope they all get strong and set their feet soon!! What is OHGA?

1 Like

Amnesia Haze European Core Cut X Orange Goji OG( by 50state here, Goji X Orange sunshine )

@50State made the orange Goji, friend in Europe sent me the Haze, I made OHGA, 50state named her!

2 Likes

i have faith …and am happy to see the next generation of growers bloom …also was part of the old og and its great to be back …due to living like a gypsy for few years i was not able to grow but am now back at it and loving it once again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Jetdro Sounds like such a cool cross! I missed out on the OG support auctions but that strain super interests me also… 50state and I shared some other seeds with each other, speaking of which maybe I should try some when I am back home.

You said the OHGA was or is the most amazing female, so cheers on creating something special!

Was just looking at your most recent thread and saw you say the lineage of OHGA as you replied haha.

2 Likes

Welcome back ! Still a great place. Dudeholio here is someone willing to put in the effort to learn, and fail, lol, and has a great attitude bout it.

I have killed a few small forest’s worth of plants learning all this…just not in front of 100’s of other growers like this!!! LMAO!!

Least he “man’d up” and is willing to make it work…how can anyone be upset with his attitude. I can always send him more cuts, no big deal…but want to see if he can save these.

LITFA NOW on them…give them 3 days, we will know if they will make it. If not, Ill send again

7 Likes

I’m sure this has been answered somewhere, but what does the Orange Goji smoke like? Is it good for pain, Indica or Sativa, terpenes? Seems like a popular cut here at OG.

2 Likes

ya made me laugh …i too have killed off my share of plants … had the advantage of being a gardener and plant lover for years before i started growing bud …next grow i want to do a thread called kiss …keep it simple stupid …imho to many new bees get caught up in it has to be complicated … its not

7 Likes