Going forward with forward growing!

Changed to DM instead

@ReikoX you remember what brand that tent fan is in your pic. The cheap ones i buy dont stay where i clip em. They always slide down the poles.

2 Likes

Just got it yesterday, but so far so good. Here is an amazon link…

VIVOSUN Patented 6 Inch Clip on… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TJCVQ15?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

I DM’d you sir, you see it??

2 Likes

Hey slipholio…duct tape fixes everything

1 Like

Yes sir! We will chat after I have the rebuild done. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

If useing tape in a warm envioment , the aluminium foil tape used in fixing insulation to pipes is excellent as it dos not fail over time and become undone in the warmer envioment of the grow room ( purchase at plumbers merchants ) great to have lying around for emergencies etc : ) lightproof , reflective and strong if doubled up : )

3 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX. @ifish and @jetdro. I keep a roll of that metal duct tape on hand at all times.

3 Likes

Next time you need a fan, go Axial in lines. WAY better quality. The ones I use are SILENT, POWERFUL,
Easy to mount anywhere, and …all 5 been going 10 years or MORE…not a hiccup !

I no longer use regular fans, they burn out in 1 year or less…these will outlive 20 of those

6 Likes

I have some that won’t stay on the poles either unless I add a piece of cardboard or something to tighten the gap…

Don’t look nearly as nice as those above tho

1 Like

The raspberry plants are loving the new soil mix! The tall one is a stinky ass plant. I was standing about 3 feet away and kept getting a wiff of something sour and skunky. Thought it was one of the cuts jet gave me in the cloner. But, upon investigating found out it was the tall raspberry plant. I have never had a plant this small have such a strong odor. I almost gave these away the other night. Glad I did not. I will work them in somewhere somehow. Even if i have to just sex them and then bonsai mom them for the time being.

8 Likes

YUP, they are on the way back, few more hits of TVF they will be!!! Good work man!!!
Take it cuts doing well too

What where you trying to tell me in the PM with the flowering plants??? Not sure where you were going with it.

You can have those under bright light now, they will be fine…your Raspb I mean . Looks like they are

1 Like

Nothing really jet. Lol. I was watering the plants and snapped a quick pic. Decided to show it to you just for shits and giggles. I finished off the thing we shall not speak of and was pretty damn lit. You see the sideways hook leaf on the tall raspberry? I think it will stop doing that now that its happy. Cuts are doing well. Didnt snap a pic because it will look just like the last pic i took of them. They look about as good as they can.

It shall, take some time, they were bad off . Your next set of flowering ladies going to be happier than that set I bet you.

What happened to burnt up one in middle???

Its in much smaller pot then the other 5. I threw it in there on a wim without up potting. I think its suffering from a bit of a root bound issue and possible salt buildup being its the only one in a hard pot. I also accidentally let it dry out the other day as i keep forgetting its not in a 3 gallon and needs watered more often. Ill never run different size pots between plants in flower again. There is also some damage on the lower part of it from me putting the heater too close to it. Noticed it last night. I shifted all the plants away from it and recentered the lights. I got some heat damage on one of the black lotus plants too. :disappointed:

1 Like

Tell me of your flowering ladies…who and what is in there, the FF soil???

Half ocean forest half happyfrog with some perlite added. The one hollyweed was flipped on Nov 11th. There is 5 black lotus plants. 4 of them were flipped on nov 16th. The 5th one I put in there on nov 28th when i had some open space in the canopy. Feeding with AN ph perfect 3 part at 4ml of each per liter.

1 Like

black lotus from last run

7 Likes

hollyweed from last run

13 Likes

WOW…well done!!! Much better than I thought, you CAN water huh!!!

Good deal, this run will be easier for you too!

Looked up both strains, they sound good…how where they???