Going forward with forward growing!

I kept the hollyweed. Its super smooth hitting. Very potent. Sweet lemon lime flavor. Kinda reminds me of mt. Dew. Its the best strain i have flowered to date besides maybe a thseeds mk ultra. The black lotus turns some purple in warm temps. Very fagrant. Smells like red wine. Stinks up the whole house opening the jar. Didnt keep it around as i dont care for the flavor much and its not as potent as i would like. Its rather harsh hitting.

3 Likes

I bought this fan with my donations

Honeywell HT-904 Tabletop Air-Circulator Fan, White, 11 inch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001R1Q2C6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_K89iEbB4W99S4

11inch and I used zip ties to attach it.
I had to put it on medium, because it was powerful

I seen over 9 members here using it. So I figured I would take a shot. So far it has been rocking my tent.

This pic was before I added the carbon filter. Just an FYI. The fan is super quiet.

3 Likes

black lotus 33 days in! EDIT: just realised how dark the leaves look. The pic is deceiving. Its the blurple leds.

6 Likes

clones are looking great. I will start checking for roots tomorrow. Doubtful, but i have had cuts root in 7 days before.

7 Likes

Look perfect…cept still that damn nasty leaf on back right corner one…cut it off already!!!

lol

See how much better they like the low light while rooting??? Your doing it perfect.

Will need 3 Mom’s, and 5 to run plus one of your two going now…what ya gonna do with the other dozen, lol???

Remember AH usually takes forever to root(like 14-19 days!!!) But never rooted Aero like this so maybe she will throw em faster.

PERFECT health on them keep doing exactly as your doing.

How are the 2 Raspberries??? Should have has 1-2 shots of TVF by now, bet they look much better ???

2 Likes

They are growing fast but look hungry as fuck. They are waiting on their second feeding of TVF. They will get it tonight.

1 Like

IF they look REAL HUNGRY, hit them @ 1.5 teas on next hit. Go to run off on that one.

Let me see a good pic if you can

My cousin has a spot for them. Im keeping all.thr AH and the OHGA though. He will get the extra gg4 and OG. As long as thats okay with @50State

2 Likes

Bro that urban farms vegetable food is the shiz I put that shit on everything lol moms love the Octopots love
It’s great
3 runs with it and zero issues with the plants
I’ve seen no deficiency using it
Peace

1 Like

He is cool with it, COOL TO ASK HIM HOWEVER!!!Good going!!
Just make sure if fiddy says ok…to always credit 50 when he talks about it publicly.

1 Like

LMAO…SO DO I, SO DO I

1 Like

2 Likes

I use a 140mm axial…pushes and pulls like nobody’s businesss

1 Like

I have like 3 different sizes, the larger ones are as you say, Monsters!!! 665 cfm on the one in pic above, have 2 that are larger

Fuck, dude…your plants look illa!!! Well done…

1 Like

Thank you sir! I have a feeling my next run is gonna look much better.

2 Likes

I have a feeling those 2 lil plants gonna look better real soon!!

2 Likes

Not bad for a 10 pack with 11 freebies. Plus, dragboat always throws in a free pack of bad dawg.

Me too! This 20 character rule sucks ass.

Yeah, isnt that what Tony said he would run??? What is Bad Dawg??

Never mind looked it up, Dragboatjeffy’s own line with Mota’s ole gear as stud. Cool

1 Like