Going forward with forward growing!

About to head down and check on everything. Gotta feed my flower tent. Been hanging out with the daughter all evening.

1 Like

ALWAYS run your VEG nutes 2-3 weeks INTO flower. WHY???

Plant is stretching…growing stems, stalk, leaf…NEEDS N to do it. A high % of N to P and K.

Giver her low N, high P or K…confusion…PLANT SAYS…hey, I want to Go Up and WIDE…but have no N…slamming me with root and Bud ratio’s…Im confused…LOL

Damn I am high…but you get the idea

5 Likes

Good for you…love kids!!!

Though cuts came up???

Are you asking if the other cuts showed up. Im confused. Lol

No…you said you were taking the cuts upstairs the other day…thought you had moved them

Cuts arrive tomorrow I believe …you have track # right???

1 Like

This is ABOUT what Killholio will use to make this run…May tweak weeks 4-10 a touch, but THIS is CLOSE

5 Likes

I was going to bring em up stairs but decided against it. I did put a small space heater near them and a couple pieces of 2x4 under it to get it off the cold floor. I dipped my finger in the water last night and it was plenty warm.

1 Like

I actually saved that chart when you posted it in your topic earlier today. Better slow down…your gonna run out of words to put in front of holio. lMFAO

See your feed schedule above??? VEg and through week 5 are DEAD ON…may tweak 6-10 but may not.

Pretty simple man…1st step is TVF @ 1 per…step 2 is TVF @ 1.5 per…step 3 is a change in nutes and NPK RATIO…still 1 per…step 4 is the 50/50 mix @ 1.5 per…step 6 is change in nutes to 51/12/26 and NPK ratio change…step 7 is 1.5 per (rasing PPM)…

ALWAYS FORWARD, never back, never confusion for the plant .

Did you ever see old movie The Warriors???

CAN YOU DIG IT…LOL!!!

It will all make sense as you do it…

2 Likes

Read the book and watched the movie. Its an oldy but goody. Lol. I was studying that chart pretty hard earlier today. I know your still tweaking it though so I figured some weeks were gonna change before i needed it.

NAW…still have plenty

VEG and through week 5 are DONE!!!. You know my 1st run with Jacks so still testing it. SO FAR, it has been perfect

THAT CHART will be real close…

@ifish thinks it needs a TWEAK…but UNLESS he brings his hiding ASS IN HERE and posts it, NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

:sunglasses:

How are plants Checkholio ???

Yea i do have the tracking by the way. Just checked it. Looks like its still on schedule. Have text alerts set so i can take my lunch break as soon as its delivered. That cloner is gonna be full tomorrow. I was gonna bust my other aerocloner out but remembered the pump stopped working on it. I could bust the old tray and rapid rooters out but ive always had better success with the aero.

You figure out how many 3 gallon pots and plants your gonna run??

Just got done watering the flower tent. Everything is looking the same as ealier today so i did not snap any pics. I can fit 6 in there comfortably. Still leaves room for the heater when i need it. I usually run 4 larger trained plants. But, i have 6 smaller ones in there right now.

1 Like

Thank you for the advise! I will be sure to wear a mask now that you told me.

Much appreciated

Thanks for looking out for my health.

Don’t forget to wear that mask every time you open the bag of perlite also and spray the top of the perlite with water to keep the perlite dust down to a minimum when working with it , as perlite dust is not good either breathed in : )
On a side note , keep your dog out of the room too when doing these things as you don’t want him breathing it in also : )

@DatDamDog

3 Likes

In summer we are growing all the buds clusters kind of , higher p and k in ratio so we get lots of clusters and all densely packed

At week 7-8 we see some of the calx starting to swell , this tells us fall is begining and it’s time to stop growing more clusters and finish up what we have already grew ie make them swell up ripen , if we keep on with p and k for example then plant is torn between finishing and making more clusters ( foxtailing occurs and some of the buds are ripening but also more new ones appear , so this means plant takes forever to finish ) we are confusing it , we need them to finish so we can start our next run lol

So when we see some calx swelling at week 7/8 then we cut out the p and just push the k on its own
Without the p with the k togeather , the plant can’t grow more fresh new clusters and can only finish what’s already grown as all it has now is k only , so we have limited what it can now do ( finish only , clear message )
Changing over to the 1/2/5 from 1/4/4 @1.5 teaspoons
1 tea is good ( 1/2/5 ) as if maths worked out it would probably show more k still than last feed on the 1/4/4 due to the new ratio ,probably , I would wait then and week 9 instead of jumping up to 1.5 tea I would just stay at 1 tea till most /all of buds have fattened ( end of week 9 say ) at start week 10 all bud has fattened and your just lookin at trichs , then down to 0.5 tea till finish just to keep her very lightly ticking over so she can finish up what she needs to do , cloud and Amber up
Getting the plants too finish quick ( but not chopped early but chopped at right ripeness still ) is important to me as I can then squeeze an extra grow a year in : )
As assoon as they are chopped I already have clones sitting to go in again : )

6 Likes

Thanks! I actually didn’t know that. My lungs appreciate you :grinning:

2 Likes

And so will your dogs lungs : )

If you were to open your bag of perlite in the dark and shone a torch , you would see how the slightest aggregation of the dry perlite sends a big bad cloud of perlite dust into the air and that dust breathed In Is very very bad
So keep him out of room too while working with it etc
@DatDamDog

1 Like