Good Sour Diesel representation

Well somehow it made it to me, and I have accidentally preserves it for decades…lol

6 Likes

By the way, I’m East coast and was 20 minutes from New York border when I got it all those years ago.

10 Likes

Your timeline matches up more and more and more hahaha :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m kinda in shock that I have this…lol completely by happen stance

6 Likes

should be female and the genetics wouldn’t be exactly ‘pure’ per say as they can express variation but that could be a good thing too. once you have viable seeds I’m happy to work her for a bit to try and stabilize her and then of course get seeds back to you. sometimes the magic is in the wildcard nature of the plant though.

4 Likes

“The bro” was selling sour out of new york pretty sure around that time

4 Likes

Like I said guys, if these seeds are viable I’ll send them out. If anyone is close enough and wants to come see me, I’ll gladly give you a clone.

10 Likes

Awesome chief, i’d love to try em out if they sprout :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m in Cali so my guess is I’m not close…

4 Likes

I’ll seed ya up brother if you like. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I received them in under a week.

3 Likes

much thanks fella : )

1 Like

@MysteryMoog Hmm Toronto to New York 8hr drive,dam borders still closed lol or i would be on my way for a cut of true diesel.Was lucky enough to smoke some when i was in New York at Madison Square Gardens to watch the Leafs and Rangers Play in 2000.Your a very lucky dude to have that strain in your garden.And mad respect for keeping it grown for the past 20 years.

5 Likes

I would love to get some of those seeds. In the name of marital harmony. Thanks mate. :call_me_hand:t4:

6 Likes

I can do a mini seed run on Moog’s seeds for the people in this thread. This strain is so good and helps so many people I want to keep it in my rotation and work it.

Thanks @MysteryMoog!

9 Likes

@SmknCanuck your welcome here anytime brother :+1:
As soon as I see a seed sprout, I’ll post it up here!
@Kingmambo I’ll post as soon as I know if they are viable or not.

7 Likes

Please add me to your list of Sour Diesel seed lovers. Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Peace All. ECSD has been my dragon for years ( chasing the dragon) . I have recently been on the same hunt more and have heard that First Class Genetics have ECSD clones. @SCJedi suggested them to me if I’m not mistaken and I see they have it. From @SCJedi their clones are legit and “vetted” ( dont really know what that means but it must mean its legit). Clone is 250 tho so not inexpensive in any way, but if U really want it like I do U will find the extra money, like I will in the future. First class genetics is on IG so U can check them out and be ur own judge. I trust this assists. But U may have it. Only real way to find out is to get its lineage tested.
Stay safe and be well…:fist:t6:
Peace

6 Likes

Another oldish head here, had the ECSD cut forever ago and haven’t had anything truly like it since. Same flavor occasionally but definitely watered down. One of the few plants I ever grew that would taste amazing even quick dried. It was fire as soon as it went into the jar!

4 Likes

In this use case “vetted” means Capulator stood by their legitimacy. At least that is how I found out about them. You may find other clone delivery services (Pink Box?) Which may have it but I’d start with FCG. Good luck to all who are involved.

8 Likes