Good Sour Diesel representation

I much appreciate the invitation brother.if they open up our borders again and start up the NHL.i will hit NYC next time the Leafs play there…Be an honour to get some seeds and to meet ya for a smoke and drink.

3 Likes

Well shit. Wish I would have looked into this before. It’s getting cold up here in Canada, but there are a bunch of online clone stores…lol…4 slurricane clones for $119…lol. wish I would have thought of googling that earlier.

Edit…jeez…159 for 4 peanut butter breath…almost makes more sense to buy clones online than seeds.

Edit ii…introducing pests would be a bitch tho…would be so, so angry

3 Likes

An entire flower chamber of this “diesel”.

17 Likes

@SmknCanuck unfortunately (not really…haha) I am no longer up that way. I am about 10 hours south of there now.

3 Likes

I usually do a 4 day visit to NYC when i go for the Leaf Rangers game hell whats another 10hr drive to link up with a bro and catch a great buzz lol

3 Likes

I am up for it. :+1: We have plenty of room!

2 Likes

Well guys, here’s the deal. Gonna shorten this up a bit…Get a load of this. Was talking to my old grow partner, and he told me the plant I have is not from the bagseed. It was a clone of diesel (thought East coast diesel, but no clue…he said a diesel) he got out of new York from sometime in the mid 90s. (I do not remember this :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ) And I guess he gave me a clone of it in the late 90s and that’s what I have been growing all these years. (I just do not remember this :face_with_raised_eyebrow: )
He also still has it.
I still think this is my bagseed plant, just because I have no memory of ever getting a clone.

11 Likes

I have also thought the foxtailing and seeds on the bottom buds was something I was doing all these years. Doesn’t always do it, but enough to make you think you fucked up.

3 Likes

Stays dark green.

9 Likes

Awesome bro.Will grab you a ticket for the game to.Now for all this plandemic to pass,get the border opened and fans back in the stands and we be good to go lol…So cool you have had a cutting going all these years.

Cheers
Smkn

5 Likes

Damn, that sounds wonderful!! And you have been able to keep it around this long. Def interested!

5 Likes

This place gets better and better! Wow you’ve kept a strain going for all this time through cuttings? Bravo :clap: !!

8 Likes

Yes thru mother’s and cuttings.

8 Likes

Keep in mind, I can not guarantee that’s what this actually is.

8 Likes

Well with legalization and testing, if someone was inclined to, maybe they can do a terpene or even genetic comparison?

5 Likes

If it is something you have kept around for THAT long, it doesn’t matter to me. I would love to try it!!

10 Likes

Im growing karma right now…

Its in week 5 so we have to wait a little longer…

Mad

26 Likes

Looks awesome she’s gonna be a beauty what are the genetics?

That’s pretty wild, I’ve heard stories of just “diesel” from a grower up in BC late 90s

This is what JJ says about the chem history maybe you have the original diesel aka chem91 but the leaves kinda look different? or the sowahh

6 Likes

@copycatgenetics takes the cuts or newly dropped seeds packs and makes S1s for us.

So instead of paying $300 for a pack of regular seeds from the best breeders, he does the selection for us and then sells us 10 fems for the same price, in S1 form.

Most packs are usually sold out at the drop so…

Mad

9 Likes

yeah so essentially he is turning profit by piggybacking off another breeder’s hard work. I understand why supporting him would be desirable if you really want the seeds, but I can’t get down with it myself.

14 Likes