Good zkittlez autos

That sounds more my speed then the Lemon Zkittles.

Your most def. right about that! I’m actually a little concerned I might buy up a whole catalog when I get my money.

1 Like

You said Bodhi. No need to say anything else. I’ve been waiting for there Purple Unicorn to come back in stock. There is a group working with some right now. There being secritive about it at the moment. I just gotta be patient. I’m sure once they are successful in breeding them and in more hands they will become more available. I have faith in my OG brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Serioulsy @LilJonB if you havent tried dark devils you must, really nice stuff. @Mr.Sparkle ´s sparks are based on these

1 Like

They look fucking awesome. I’m gonna get me some triks, trizzlers and the Durban sunrise. For my next grow. Mfs feminized too. :smiley:

2 Likes

I will take your recommendation serious. I will grab some of those Dark Devil autos. Are the fem by any chance? That will save me time an material. But if they are as good as you say I will still grab them.

Check the specs.

Also have a look at @Mr.Sparkle grow diaries dark sparks his take on the original dark devils

As many, I am a big fan of his work.

1 Like

Yeah. I was just looking at them. Do they ship to the states?
It dose look very nice. I am following @Mr.Sparkle new stuff. I will check out that grow. Its always nice to see what your actually in for. I dont ever trust the photos of the seed dealer. Some of them are honest.

2 Likes

Ive learned that photos are whatever. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that there’s might have came out looking like that but there’s different phenos that may all look different. Except for once someone pointed out they’ll use the same picture over and over. I started noticing it much much more on the same page just a scroll out of site of each other. Which that’s not cool but still whatever they want to do I guess. I was just lucky to find OG and not make my wife not only hold my wallet but never give it back. Lol eventually I’ll want to get some breeder packs so have the pack it’s self. I’d rather a new tent than a few packs of seeds for now thou.
I was about to look into the dark devil’s bc instantly thought mr. Sparkles but his are dark sparks. was wondering if that’s what he worked out from. No need to look now. I just won some of his c99xdark sparks 1/4 autos on his give away Saturdays. I’m really looking forward to throwing them in next round and see what happens. Not only is his space tidy but how his stack straight up the stem will work very nice for my small cab bout same size as his as far as good yield goes.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I remember the giveaway. Im happy you won. Are you going to grow them all and cull the photos like he did?
I’m pretty sure thats howbhe worked it.

1 Like

That’s how he worked I think the first 4 I pop in my little cab I’ll cull the photos. trying to keep it all autos in there till I get that comfort zone. Once I get my next tent I’ll prolly keep the photos In there and autos in the cab. then of course going save the other half for once I get my breeding station setup I’ll being very happily sharing the love back. Heck I already want to give all my extras away bc of the enviorment here but keeping telling myself alot latter to give is better than a few now. Lol

2 Likes

They are essentially the same, just offsprings of dark devils

1 Like

I don´t know, but most likely you can get them in the US.

1 Like

I see nice to know to. Thanks

1 Like

I just ordered a 3 pack of twenty20s Whiskey Zulu fem auto(watermelon zkittles x trizzlers) :grin: from NorthAtlanticSeeds.

1 Like

Oh wow. So its a Watermelon Zkittles crossed with Trizzlers?

Yeah, I was browsing the page, saw the pic/description and couldn’t resist :grin: debating on weather I should start them when I pull whatever males are in my current crop or waitig till it finishes. Probably gonna wait. My neighbor just gave me a bunch of bagseeds from something really cherry tasting too.

1 Like

I’m thinking of switching to autos for my indoor grows because I can start new plants while the others are growing. If I had 2 tents it wouldnt be a big deal.

4 Likes

I’m doing my first auto grow right now. I’m excited about the short turnaround. 2-3 months seems so much more reasonable than 3-4.

3 Likes

If I can get 2 oz per I would be a happy man.

2 Likes
1 Like