Grape Juice Cocktail

This cross uses Dj Short’s F4 G2 (grape krush pheno) breeding parent crossed to the Blue Star mother plant as the reversered pollen donor.

Excellent vigor and yield are the bonuses to this flavorful, aromatic experience. Flavors range from Welch’s fermented grape juice to grape bubblicous. Sweet floral grape to rich grape diesel.

A relaxing, powerfully comfortable stone. Medicated yet functional.

I did initial testing indoors. 9 plants per 4x4. 3/4 gallon pots of coir. 700w led. Fed multiple times per day on an irrigation system. Smallest plant were 4 oz and the largest were 10 oz.

15 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

Gorgeous plants brother. Smell and flavor profile are outstanding. How do I go about grabbing these?

Grundle

2 Likes

14 Likes

Beautiful work as always josh

4 Likes

10 Likes

Dj Short F4 G2 mother

11 Likes

Blue Star mother

10 Likes

Thanks brother cyr. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Outstanding JB. Looks to be some great terps mixed with :fire: fire! Well done.

3 Likes

Those plants look so enticing. Flavor profiles sound perfect! Sweet job my man

3 Likes

Those are some beautiful plants! And impressive colas too! Nice job on the grow!!

2 Likes

I know DJ short, but for someone a little less familiar, can you explain what F4 G2 mother is? Looks beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

F4 Stands for 4th generation from the p1 landrace parents.

G2 refers to a specific seed lot that Dj made. These seem to be grape krush dominant with floral notes in my opinion.

5 Likes

This strain was awesome to grow and the purple came through very dark, love smoking this one right now. Super happy I tried it.

2 Likes

Thank you sir. Do you have any pics you would like to share here? Much appreciated.:pray:

3 Likes

Those are all so beautiful looking! I love how dark the leaves are, awesome work!

2 Likes