Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Powerful plant.
Doug green fingers.
Nice to see

1 Like

This will be the last pics of Grape Punch, time to chop them down. One plant in freezer for hash now, 2 going to hang dry. One bud off the hash plant about to be smoked. Just look at the seeds poking out of that one cola, man those males did a number before I chopped them.

30 Likes

Just like with the Sourbubble you killed it!

And along with some great smoke you made your own version of Sour Grape…Yum!!

Unintended but awesome surprise…

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Killed it doug! Way to go man

4 Likes

@DougDawson
Smoke report?

3 Likes

:hugs: MAZEL-TOV!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Got a decent buzz from it, kind of a heady high but I left it in that cupboard too long and it was bone dry so didn’t taste all that great. RH in my basement is between 20 and 25%.

4 Likes

When you put up the list. Tag me. lol
:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Did someone say list? :drooling_face::yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats on the success. Hopefully a slow dry/cure will bring out her beauty! Glad I got to watch this one through! :green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks man, they are hanging in a 5x5 now with a humidifier trying to keep the room at 60%. It’s tough with an RH around 25 here because of winter. I think I should pop my last few Grape Punch now since I have 13 Sour Bubbles growing for the seed run. HMMM, I may just have to.

7 Likes

I think popping the others would be fantastic. I’m itching to get going! Do you keep you’re temps around 60 as well for drying? I have had few occasions in the past where I could keep conditions optimal the whole time. When I first started growing I use to just dry them in paper bags back in the day, then graduated to hanging on strings in a card board box… I think I have the patience now I’m older to do things right. 🤷

2 Likes

Temps are around 66 to 68 I believe. Can’t cool the room that much, I have the 3 Sour Bubble BX3’s in the same room. That tent is warmer due to the light but had to find a middle ground.

5 Likes

Here’s a question bro.
My “drying” closet is in the back end of the house and it’s in the coolest area. Would temps at around 50 deg F be too cold? I was going to put a heater back there but the shelves were bare last week.

1 Like

I don’t think lower temps are a bad thing when drying bud, I would not add a heater if it were me.

2 Likes

Grape punch just hanging in the dark and drying :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I was hoping that was the case. I like the setup back there. I keep it dark as a cave and a little air moving around worked well in the Summer because I have an air conditioner in that room.

1 Like

Just keep an eye on the RH.
60% is great.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Cold definitely preserves things better @MoBilly just do like @Gpaw said and keep an eye on RH.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I am sort of anal about atmospheric settings for my grows and I know how important the cure is.
It’s only the fourth time I’ve harvested and this is the only time I haven’t been able to keep, fairly, exact conditions.

3 Likes