Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Plants been hanging for 4 days, going to start trimming off some of the garbaghe and paper bag these for a while.

16 Likes

Well spent the weekend trimming and getting some other things sorted. Grape Punch smokes real nice. It’s a lighter taste than the Sour Bubble but gives a nice buzz. Actually found 26 seeds in the trim bin and got 3.5 grams of Kief which I pressed with my rosin press. No heat, just pressed together. Some tasty stuff.

27 Likes

All that trim I got from my seed run on Dragon Blood Hash Plant, got put thru my trim bin. Not ground thru, but just sifted, much like panning for gold. Awesome hash from that.

12 Likes

I’ve been ‘on the fence’ for years about the Trim Bin…

…that sold me… :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Yeah. Agreed! I get to tell my local store “well, looks like I get to give you more of my money!”
They always laugh, and then say thanks for supporting our small business :smiley:

3 Likes

Guarantee you will never look back. If I somehow break mine, I will have another, that very day.

7 Likes

I agree :100:, used mine once and won’t go back to not having one.

4 Likes

Only thing I’ll have to change: NO MORE WET TRIMMING :sob: / :joy:

4 Likes

Well everyone I got tired of debating this. I have 4 Grape Punch seeds remaining and they are now soaking. Going to try the Grape Punch redemption to go along with the Sour Bubble. Now here is hoping at least 2 of them turn out to be female. They will get pollinated by the Sour Bubble to make our own Sour Grape crosses. If all goes well there will be a signup for it but I will wait to see how things pan out first.

30 Likes

Positive vibes/thoughts sent to you in hopes you get the females! :v: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Out of likes but still sending the love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Throw em in water and leave it up to the universe! That’s what I’d do too. Hoping for good things for you Doug! :v:t2:

6 Likes

Great Idea!
Sounds like a great combination.

2 Likes

Well it looks like we have some signs up life. Trying to vertical germination for the first time. Fingers crossed, if I can get these little things to sprout I will open a new thread to track their progress.

25 Likes

Out of digital love but you know you have my eternal love brother Doug… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Beautiful ! Am stoked to watch these in action ! Go Dougie !
Peace

3 Likes

I see tails! Promising signs. Come on little beans, do it for Douglas!

3 Likes

Here is hoping for some good growth on those tails, will aim to put them in coco tonight. If that 4th one doesn’t crack my just score it or crack it manually and try again.

4 Likes

Well, we have liftoff…

23 Likes

:crossed_fingers::green_heart::seedling::pray: Blessings sent :pray::seedling::green_heart::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes