Green Friday Promo With 15% Discount and Multiple Seeds Up For Grabs

. Happy :laughing: Green Friday to all at the Vault from Canada :canada: & keep up these incredible offers.

Hi! Happy Thanksgiving!

All the hit and runners have arrived I see :laughing:

1 Like

Hi
Gotta be in it to win it!
Hope everyong had a great thanksgiving.

1 Like

Hello Gary! Thanks for the great promos!

1 Like

They might just be shy lurkers

2 Likes

:speaking_head:Hi & Hello Gary and the rest of the #TeamVault … thanks and I hope to win!!

1 Like

Hi #TeamVault!! Hope to win these great prizes you are offering!

1 Like

If you check each ones profile the only time they comment is when a competition :rofl:

2 Likes

Some people are just tight arses :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll throw my name in the hat ,love free stuff ,great sale green Friday much better than black. Shiska

i wish we could do something more but a contest is a contest all the same.

I’ve been irritated by it before and you are correct in your detective work, however, every contest does give a few new members from other sites that actually do stay

that’s what I hope happens with every giveaway with random posters: that at least one will stay and become a part of the community in a good light and that’s what we should be shooting for more than running no pips off… though I’d like to… I remember I was a no pip once and now I help moderate the site.

we all start somewhere

3 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong it doesn’t bother me at all even if one of them were to win. I was just stating that the site comes alive with a bunch of new members every time the vault hosts a competition. :rofl:

2 Likes

lol for a bout 2 weeks haha

1 Like

Hi peeps,

I hear your thoughts but from our business side we are running free prizes / promos to try and get maximum exposure for the Vault which involves sharing across multiple platforms. We love keeping you guys happy at OG Forum, so we will run more forum specific prizes in the future and try shake things up a little.

I’d also hope that any new users that join, get involved and enrich the group. I know that won’t be the case for the majority but we see it as a win win, where possible :wink:

Always open to your feedback squad!

Love - Gary, the Vault.

7 Likes

Appreciate your thoughts bro - and totally agree. It’s a classic catch 22 situation, but we will do our best in the future to be more inclusive to the forum that we are posting on :wink: Always appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

it’s all good sir. we need all the traffic we can get to be an amazing community… whoever decides to come and stay is welcome and whoever just pops in for the occasional contest and questions are also welcome.

it’s about friends here and when you run a multi platform contest, you’re bound to have a few friends follow you around… and why not? you’re @The_Vault_Team… seeds fall out of your pockets lol

3 Likes

This still going on?

Hi there! :wave:

2 Likes

Yes sir - welcome to the promo!

I’m just glad that there’s no restrictions as to how many contests you can win lol cuz i go in for all of them

3 Likes