Greenbeans506's Saturday giveaway thread

Thanks for the chance @greenbeans506 !

3 Likes

Good luck to the Canadian growers

2 Likes

That is a most excellent idea @greenbeans506 ! I have, many times, seen where Canadian Cousins have to pay so F#$%*n much more than we do for the same dang thing! Good on you for recognizing this and doing a Canadian only giveaway for something very useful that would cost them a left testicle to buy up North.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

You are absolutely right @MoBilly getting stuff like this shipped into Canada is ridiculously expensive. Only reason i got it up here is because i used to distribute for foop in Canada, stuff was shipped up here bulk pallets . Have a few bottles left over from that arrangement :call_me_hand: :beers:

3 Likes

Can you throw me on the list doesn’t appear to be a wiki. Thanks

1 Like

Welp that last one didnt go quite as planned, but no problem… next week ill stick to giving away seeds :relaxed: :love_you_gesture:

Congrats to the winner @Pigeonman ! Shoot me a Pm and we can work out shipping.

I look forward to seeing you all again next Saturday :pray: :peace_symbol:

Cheers!

-greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

9 Likes

Congratulations @420noob and @Rabeats2093 , nice win. Some fantastic genetics

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior giveaway is over but you are welcome to take the second spot :relaxed: ill shoot you a pm

3 Likes

Thanks didn’t realize it was closed .

1 Like

I posted in the Canadian contingent hoping more would jump in oh well! @Pigeonman grows like a master and helps this community so much he deserves to save some $$$ and try new :poop:!

4 Likes

I would’ve signed up but I already have enough Nutrients/supplements to last me awhile.

Thanks for doing these giveaways!!

3 Likes

This is me also. Plus I’m all organic these days.

1 Like

:rofl:

I guess I prove the point that you can’t win unless you play? :man_shrugging: :grin:

Thanks @greenbeans506 PM inbound!

11 Likes

I think the Foop products are organic. I’m about to try it sometime in the future. I’m 100% organic myself.

3 Likes

Best of luck to my Canadian brothers!

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what they say.
But more research is needed. :+1:
:v:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 @GMan yup they are organic! This is just the sweetener / cloning solution but they have a full nutrient line, fish poop/humic acid/myco all kinds of good stuff. I very rarely use it nowadays, (and only still do becuase I have stuff left over, wouldn’t buy more, it is way too expensive) but it does supplement a super soil or even no-till bed very well :blush::metal:

2 Likes

Waiting on that pm hopefully you can accept PayPal?

1 Like

Msg sent! :metal:

2 Likes

Seeds are all packaged up for our winners :call_me_hand::pray:

Hitting the road tomorrow morning

If anyone wants to trade for the genetics in this thread, shoot me a PM :blush::metal:

-greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

16 Likes