Greenbeans506's Saturday giveaway thread

Thanks so much again @greenbeans506 !!

Regarding the clone solution, i can’t find the mixing rates. Would u suggest 5ml/L like with Clonex?

Also doubly thank you for the Purple Candy Cake(s)! Do you have and eta flowering period?

11 Likes

My pleasure @Pigeonman !

The clone solution… ill check with foop on the rates, tried to look it up but appears they dont sell it anymore. let me get back to you on that one :relaxed: :love_you_gesture:

With the F2s there’s a decent range from plant to plant, earliest being right around 60 days and latest ive seen go is a bit longer than 70. V1 tends to finish a bit quicker than V2

Cheers,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

4 Likes

On another note, Im going to have to postpone the saturday giveaways for a bit, went over budget on the giveaways and trades last week… all out of stamps/flips/washers. Once i recoup we’ll start this up again :call_me_hand: :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Recieved! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Awesome! :relaxed: :pray: enjoy @Cadizzles

4 Likes

Hey @greenbeans506 did they ever get back to you about this?

:thinking:

2 Likes

No they haven’t… but Id start with 15ml /gallon, I do recall using around this amount, although it has been a couple years since using it so my memory may not be correct. I’m going to contact the owner today and see if he’ll get back to me. Will keep you posted :peace_symbol::pray::metal:

3 Likes

I got a load of Foop products to try just recently. Only thing I didn’t get was the clone gel. It’s different than that older stuff. I don’t clone enough to worry about that, I still have powder and could use Aloe in a pinch and still get roots.

I’m gonna try Octopots for the first time and will use the Foop veg and bloom line, with the sweetener. I really wanted that Mist stuff to spray on young seedlings and/or clones, etc. @Papalag talks highly about it.

I like their ideas and their products look sound, but man those prices would be hard to continue unless I was selling pot, which I don’t. I’m interested in whether it can deliver on their promises that it makes the weed taste better, like any better than what I already use, which is Roots Organics.

4 Likes

@Pigeonman just heard back… they are recommending that you do not use that clone solution. Very sorry about that, I wouldn’t have sent it if I knew that was the case.

The sweetener is good (as the main nutrient lineup doesn’t have a shelf life).

@gman Biggest thing I noticed using foop lineup is the density of the buds. It makes rocks. But the price makes it inaccessible to most. Overall it’s a decent ‘all in one’ organic nutrient line.

2 Likes

Thanks! :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thanks @greenbeans506 they just emailed me back with the same info lol. No worries!

:metal:

2 Likes

What’s the reason for that?
I forgot. Scrolling back through now, lol.

Ok, so I’m guessing there was poor QC or increased cost for that particular product.
Seeing as they are no longer selling it.

@Pigeonman, you’re exclusively in soil, right?

2 Likes

Just age of the product. It’s a couple years old now. I have no idea why they don’t sell it anymore, when I got them it was just a box of samples :call_me_hand::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

There exact words: “Our product has a shelf life of 12months, so we do not recommend you use it on your plants.” :rofl: :+1:

I use soilless, soil and hydro depending on the mood; most recently mostly soil/soilless combo.

2 Likes

@greenbeans506 look what came in today!

Thanks again!

8 Likes

That’s great! Plz keep me posted if you run em :relaxed: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I do believe there is some :fire::fire::fire: in this here envelope that came in the mail today.
Thanks big @greenbeans506
The Afghani special are gonna be my first drop and will tag you for the grow thank again.

7 Likes

Maybe the giveaway thread isn’t the perfect place for this but I enjoyed trading with you @greenbeans506 . Thank you so much for being prompt and generous! We will do it again.

9 Likes

Thanks to you aswell bugs!! :pray::peace_symbol: I can’t wait to run those headband x Romulan. Appreciate you.

-greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

@420noob are you trying those Afghani special outdoors? I bet she would do well outside :blush::call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes