Greenbeans506's Saturday giveaway thread

I’m not sure. Outside is a touchy area for me. I’d love to but couple reasons not to it’s illegal and I border public access to blm land where dirt bikes and dune buggies flying next to property. Also between the blistering heat and destructive wind storms we get at least 1 week a month every month and that’s on the conservative side. My location and visibility really is deciding factors just leaves me prime for thieves or police. Thinking about maybe stashing a couple autos around since they shouldnt get nearly as big. Oh ya neighbor lady would most definitely call the cops if she saw or smelled.

3 Likes

I use the Foop Spray and i love it.

1 Like

I bake her a batch of infused cookies and drop them off as a good neighborly gesture .
There ya go miss neighborhood watch lady have a good trip.

3 Likes

Hey it’s Saturday and I’m here! Who wants to take bets on whether I’m here when it counts or whether later tonight or tomorrow I see it and say “oh shit!”?

3 Likes

How about we get it started right now @Slick1 :yum:

I’ve got a card here, that is sealed from a previous giveaway… I don’t want to open it and waste the envelope, so let’s give it away to one of you kind people.

I believe the seeds in here are:

1. @BudWhisperer
  2. @DougDawson :canada:
  3. @DonGnosis :canada:
  4. @Skyf
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Tripl3fastaction
  7. @ShiskaberrySavior
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @Kgrim
  10. @LedZeppelin
  11. @Jimdoors
  12. @pharmerfil
  13. @patsnumone
  14. @Kronnkk
  15. @Jameslax
  16. @donuchee
  17. @killabud
  18. @Piter
  19. @mota
  20. @Slick1
  21. @CanuckistanPete
  22. @BuckeyeBeanz
  23. @tresbundles
  24. @503BudMan
  25. @Groenevingers
  26. @Tuned :canada:
  27. @duo :canada:
    *Add numbers as needed

Good luck to all!! Open to anyone, anywhere :pray::peace_symbol:

DRAW CLOSED

26 Likes

Right on. Nice way to start the day off. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance!

2 Likes

I’M HERE!! :laughing: Hell yeah and a sweet ass prize package too!

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance and for the giveaway!!

HG

2 Likes

@greenbeans506 thanks for the chance man :call_me_hand: sounds like an awesome line up :metal::v:

2 Likes

Thank you @greenbeans506 for a sweet start to Saturday!

1 Like

@greenbeans506
Hey brother little late but I wanted to say I have received your bundle of beans…also digging the descriptive lineage pamphlet
I really am most deff excited about the pcc v2
Thanks once again for making people’s days a little bit brighter :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @greenbeans506, for this great giveaway! :heart_eyes: I agree with @BudWhisperer, great way to start a Saturday! smile1

Good luck to everyone! I’m playing for the fun of it, so should I win I plan to pass the win on to someone else who’s playing. I look at it as being a double chance for someone to win, and I directly get to have some of the fun. Win win, and I like that!

Good ol’ #19.

5 Likes

Thanks for a chance @greenbeans506 and hope you all having a great Saturday

3 Likes

Sweet Saturday giveaway!!! Thanks @greenbeans506

3 Likes

Those plants look awesome and those candies :drooling_face:

1 Like

Cheers guys, thanks for the kind words! I hope you are all having a nice relaxing Saturday :relaxed: :pray::peace_symbol:

15 minute warning on the draw!

8 Likes

@Rabeats2093 Sweet brother, I am glad they made it to you safely :pray:

PccV2 is my favorite aswell, and seems to be the one people gravitate toward :blush: It has the more complex flavors out of the two and a greasy feel to the trichomes

Cheers,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

3 Likes

Got in just in time! Thanks! @greenbeans506

3 Likes

Hopefully this November they will be runninng next to some other beauts!
I have faith the gem will appear in the sand for me :slight_smile:

1 Like