Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

I’ll sell ya my bag for $4,332.

I’ve used a few grams…

7 Likes

Heh. I’ve still got about twenty lbs of the original formulation on hand, lol. I just figured that I’d try to finish this run on the new formula to give it a fair shake, but I don’t need another huge batch :wink:

4 Likes

Ya I get it, I’m sitting on a lifetime supply here with my 20lb bag lol

3 Likes

Hola Gang

I order mine Feb 28 from the
state in Calif I think, it was at
my door in Cannadha 2 days
later.
They ship it from Toronto.
on amaz on

Bare

6 Likes

YIKES! More characters

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

We are restocking Canada in about 10 days, so Canada will have lots more of the smaller sizes (besides the 10kg) ready.

5 Likes

Oh. I guess I selected Canada by mistake, somehow. Looks like you’re not out of stock in the U.S., is that correct?

I’d probably know for sure if I was on my desktop, but this is how your website looks on my tablet:

There is apparently nothing I can do to make the information visible on Brave For Mobile on an Android tablet.

3 Likes

Just harvested these Black Cherry Punch. They were vegged on the old MegaCrop and flowered on the new.

14 Likes

The Canada logo has a big red maple weed leaf

I guess that wasn’t clear enough, we will add some more distinguishers.

USA is our main distribution location so we pretty much always have stock of everything

5 Likes

First time grower and using megacrop and loving it. Trying to order your full line, but still out of stock. Any idea when they will it will be in stock again?

5 Likes

ok, we adjusted the Canada logo a bit, is this better? Do you think replacing the maple leaf with a weed leaf is offensive to Canadians?

7 Likes

I can’t speak for all Canadians; but this Canadian is not offended. Sorry. :wink:

6 Likes

Eh, if anyone complains just say “Sorry, we were stoned.” :wink:

5 Likes

I was waiting on you guys opening your promised uk :uk:warehouse before i got the sample of v2 …!?
Whereabouts are you at with your UK op .?
Hopefully it’s up n running soon …
Gaz

3 Likes

should be shipping around March 15 from UK

3 Likes

Will they be stocking the entire megacrop range?? I’ve held off buying your P.K and calmag as obviously a smaller amount is needed and the postal prices I couldn’t justify. I’d love to have all my nutrients in dry form for easier storage :+1:

1 Like

will have 13 products available including the mega crop

6 Likes

Just wanted to say I received my order of Mega Crop today in good condition. Had to order from the American site as the size (750g) wasn’t available through the Canadian site or Amazon.ca. The USPS came through and at least got it to Vancouver in a reasonable time, but it took Canada Post 3 weeks to get it here. I guess there still a little behind from the last strike…

Oh well, it’s here… now what? lol

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Canada stock is refilling Tuesday or Wesnesday this week, 2500g size only! smaller sizes will not be available for a few weeks.

Also, we are up on UK and Europe now officially.

We will have our EU/UK website up in 1-3 days, the prices will be significantly lower on our EU/UK website.

6 Likes

Waiting patiently for the past 3 weeks for Canada to restock!

2 Likes