Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

£119 is MORE than I paid buying it and having it delivered from the US. I’m hoping it’s at least half the £119 Amazon asking price or I’ll be looking at alternative nutrient solutions.

3 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients can you clarify if us UK customers are good for the free v2 750g sample -
We were waiting on the uk opening .!?

It’s a good bit more expensive for megacrop here than the USA, can i ask why .?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Gaz

Edit;

I thought it’d be just the same as the US price but nah… it’s us being stung as per usual @Esrgood4u mate - ( but it’s free shipping lol.).

Edit; can you clarify if we’re good for the 750g free sample you gave to US buyers .?
Cheers

4 Likes

It’s MORE than double what the US pay for it mate. If mega crop are wanting to expand and increase their customer base to Europe and the UK they are certainly going the wrong way about it with prices like that :poop:

2 Likes

Whatever I said sort of worked as it’s down to £110 but it’s still a stupidly high price.

2 Likes

hi, we are just adjusting the price now, that was the first day price buts its been lowered since, its a bit complicated to calculate the actual price.

ALSO, our EU website is officially up as of today, the price should be 10% cheaper or less on the website. Also, you can use coupon code MEGACROP to get an extra discount %

Our nutrients are still the lowest price around, if you can find something cheaper please let us know! There is a 2.5kg size also for about 30 pounds.

7 Likes

definitely fake news! please back up your claims with actual evidence.

Also you are forgetting the prices include 20% VAT that EU/UK mandate, so we are helping to support your governments also :joy:

4 Likes

My v1 9.9 kg bag I bought from the USA came to around £105 with the delivery and the delivery was MORE than half of that cost.
The dollar to UK pound conversion if bought from the USA website converts to £63 without the postage. +20% for vat it comes out at £75. I’d be happy paying £75 if the postage remains free.

1 Like

The website price is cheaper compared to Amazon price, also you can use coupon codes on our website.

Which nutrients are you using now that are less expensive? We also have sizes like 2500g for only around £24.57
which should fit most growers who aren’t using 10kg. 10kg size is for large scale growers!

4 Likes

I’m still using my v1 mega crop I had imported last year. I was bitten by the simplicity of it. I’ve always raved about how good a product it is. It just pissed me off that I had to pay more for postage than I did for the product itself. So when you said you was opening a distribution facility here in the UK I got excited as I “thought” wed get a similar deal to your USA customers. Obviously there is no way to get around the VAT problem so a slightly higher price was expected from our fucked up country.
I constantly cycle my plants between 2 tents. It means I can harvest 3 - 4 plants each month. The 9.9kg suites my needs perfectly.

5 Likes

we did our best to keep the price as low as possible for EU. VAT + shipping cost to EU + Warehousing cost in EU makes price a bit higher, but it still should be a pretty good deal!

2 Likes

Maybe once you start seeing the mega crop sell as good as I’m expecting it to sell over here you will be able to ship larger quantities over and pass the savings onto us by further reducing the price. Anyway good luck. I don’t doubt it will sell for the price you list it for. I’m just a little annoyed as I thought it would be a lot cheaper once you was up and running over here.

3 Likes

Have any updates? I’ve emailed Megacrop a few too many times, and each week it keeps getting pushed back. I did pickup a big bag of megacrop that will last a year, it’s the other 3 products I’d like to pickup.

2 Likes

Hola Gang

Well Canada don’t have the 2500gr only 300gr and 9,9kg

as of this morning

Bare

3 Likes

its been at our Canada warehouse since Tuesday night, but waiting for them to unpack now. really should be coming anytime now!

6 Likes

Hola @GreenleafNutrients

Thanks for the promp responce

Bare

5 Likes

Hey just curious when people start PK supplementing with Mega Crop? I have some Kool Bloom that I think I’ll start around week 3 from 12/12…does that sound about right?

Also, do you mix your MC to the same ppm as usual and add the PK on top of it, or lower the MC a bit to even out the difference? Any insight would be great!

3 Likes

Beacher if you go to Megacrops site they have a calculator it will tell you ppm etc. I dont use a ph/tds pen and it seems to work well.

4 Likes

What’s all the hype. I might try some lol

3 Likes

It works well. I think it something like bread and butter.

1 Like

I add my P.K as soon as buds start to form properly so usually around week 2 - 3 of switch to 12/12 and use it right up till the end. The P.K is a supplement that you add to the mega crop once your solution is mixed. 1ml per litre on top of the suggested mega crop dosage. I no longer push my plants to the limit. Plants sit nice, happy and green at 850 ppm of megacrop. I then add a little Epsom and P.K and that is all they get. Yield not as large as they normally would be but at least I’m not chasing lock out or burning problems now. Quality over quantity and far less headaches✌

8 Likes