Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP Q&A/Support/Pictures/Feedback/Anything thread

Just a heads up the Canadian site is now stocked! I picked up CalMag Pro, Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy (2500g) packages

Get it while it’s hot!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. @Esrgood4u ya I’ve been hovering around 850-950ppm and don’t see any reason to go up they love it.

@Mongobongo dude Mega Crop is the shit. I’ve used TONS of different nutes over the years and so far this is working as well/better than all of them. Super easy to use, 1 part and cheap af

6 Likes

beat us to it! The good news, we have a lot more stock than previously, so it should last quite a bit longer. Also, we are trying to get up some smaller sizes (300g/750g) in about 5 weeks also

2 Likes

I’m having issues with the new formula and longer flowering plants. At about week 9 of flowering all my leaves died suddenly on two different grows now. I’ve switched back to the old formula with a CalMag supplement for now. Does the new formula leave extra salt residue or something?

Anyone else having similar issues with long running plants?

3 Likes

Do you have UK stock?? It still comes out just short of £100 with the delivery when I use the mega crop site

2 Likes

no extra salt residue

2 Likes

make sure you are on the Europe site

2 Likes

I’ve been on the site. Added 9.9kg to basket and the total comes out at $129.13 and converts to £98.89 with the postage included.
Postage is $46.70 and that converts to £35.77
That’s a ridiculous amount of postage if you have UK stock.

2 Likes

@Esrgood4u, here is what I see for the UK

1 Like

Add to cart and check the postage amounts @Northern_Loki. It’s not really much of a saving compared to when I imported it mate.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ok, just wanted to make sure that you are looking at the same thing I’m seeing.

And, yes, I see the 46.70 in postage in USD. Maybe an error in the shipping calculation (as though it calculates shipping from stateside)?

3 Likes

Maybe and hopefully :rofl: but to be fair my last order from the USA the postage was MORE than the mega crop cost.

3 Likes

hi, the postage includes VAT also, its already customs cleared inventory for UK and EU customs zone. Shipping for that same size from USA would be over $70, and you also have to wait 1-2 weeks, deal with customs (potentially have to pay extra VAT, although we mark the packages low cost to avoid this), etc… So its about 20% cheaper and you should receive in about 1-2 days.

So overall its quite a good improvement in experience compared to ordering and getting shipped overseas. Also we matched the UK price with USA price so we aren’t jacking up the price for Europe .

Also, if that is too expensive, we have the 2500g size which makes quite a good deal of nutrients for only 24 pounds and shipping is much cheaper.

3 Likes

I grow perpetual so the larger size is required. I’ll speak to a friend that I gave a kilo tester to see if we could split a bag between us. It works out around £9.90 per kilo all in. It’s more like a 10% saving than 20% compared to what I paid last year so it’s still saving a little. For me paying the £100 cash isn’t the problem.
You could massively reduce the postage costs. I’ve just tried a comparison site and this is the prices it came up with for a 10kg delivery.
Parcels2go

Uk post office (Royal Mail)

Yodel

They save us uk customers around £20 on the postal amounts bringing it down to less than £80 all in. But this is only if you have stock within the UK.

3 Likes

the shipping cost is shipping + VAT + warehouse cost, and the shipping is 12kg weight with packaging and box. It costs quite a bit of money to setup the new presence in EU so the price is a bit more expensive.

As far as our end, we do not not make any more money from EU sales. Also, make sure to use coupon code.
Right now you can use MEGACROP for 5% discount, and if you have an IG account you can get 10-50%+ discount.

Also, we are planning to setup a special coupon for this site as well!

7 Likes

New grower, and been using Megacrop and love it. Have their full line now so just learning how to dial it all in.

Anyway I use Autopots and is it normal to keep lowering my PH twice a day in my res? It increases from 5.8 to 6 within 24hrs. Just curious if this is normal. ty

4 Likes

Yes, that’s normal it has a tendency to creep up. Northern_Loki has a thread here that goes into it very scientifically:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll read up on that when I have time.

4 Likes

HI, we have a new coupon code anyone can use here, as promised to help make it less expensive! 10% discount, which is more than the 5% MegaCrop one

Forum10

5 Likes