Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

We have a design we would like someone to try.
Would 6 suffice as a test? Then you give me feedback? @420noob

3 Likes

You know it! Maybe 60° or 45° are popular angles right?

1 Like

These you can adjust to any angle you want.
Getting a Pic…:point_up:
@420noob

14 Likes

Awesome! I was just looking wow I was wrong 90° or adjustable seem to be the most common sizes lmao. :rofl::rofl:. Also just thought of another idea if possible. Air pots seem to be pretty good but way to big for 3d printer I’d think unless you had a big printer. How about @Pigeonman “speed cups” they are solo cups with holes drilled all the way up. Solo cups aren’t very sturdy so only couple of uses and labor into cup. What if 3d printed seedling air pot. Also would be great for solo cup grows. Since you can make the holder figured big enough to make cup. Idk just thinking of things cause that’s how my brain works. I’ll find a pic and post it. Also idk if you design your own templates or have to find one to download. Anyways thank you I have seedlings and seeds just starting so will be perfect timing for some lst. One of the first pics you can see what I mean.

2 Likes

He does all his own designs.
Show me any pics you might have of what you’re wanting.

2 Likes

Here kinda the idea but not square.

Or I’m not very quick I could ask.lol @pigeonman do you have a pic of what your speed cups look like and the bottom? Thanks in advance :+1:.

1 Like

Wow, sweet concept! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
Are those adjustable? Nice!
So, I assume you can also make fixed angles.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 yes they are adjustable.

2 Likes

Sadly no. :sob:

Its just anoter series of holes melted via an old soldering iron. I think it’s 8 holes in the outer circle with 5 holes in the middle patch layed out in the same pattern on a playing card.

2 Likes

Oh well! At least with your description and the top of one cup and the pic of your square pot hole pattern it should give a pretty good idea.

1 Like

DAMN!! Now that it pretty sweet

1 Like

A good first step for the 3d printed airpot would be if someone who owns some airports would be willing to detail the dimensions of the cones. Height off the side wall, the radius on the side of the cone, and the diameter of the hole at the tip of each.

Little details like the top couple rows of cones not having holes, so the water doesn’t just run out are important too.

1 Like

What exactly are we talkin about here? :thinking:
Someone got a pic?

If we make this kind of airpots they will be quite pricey. Do to the amount of filliment, size and time to print.
Wouldn’t be worth it…

3 Likes

Ok…AirPOTS, not ports.
Yes, I’m dense lol :joy:

2 Likes

Shot of the small tent this morning.

Close up of 90’s Kush
Check out those colors on the leaves! :heart_eyes:

Punna Budder

Using Athena nutrients.

21 Likes

That 90’s kush has me drooling. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

what breeder is that 90s kush?

1 Like

@Bobgrows Randoms arrived in the post today!

It’ll be interesting to find out what secrets they hold lol. Thanks again.

8 Likes

No flippin way. I just unstuck them and one is BOG Bubble!!! You rock!

4 Likes