Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Yeah, I am really going to concentrate on using less water mid to late bloom.

3 Likes

I use JMS stylet oil as a preventative. Every 14-20 days

2 Likes

Looks amazing jealousy abounds I wish I could grow outside legally. Also wish I could grow outside in calechia and 114° weather.:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Bobbie, you know hypochlorous acid kills botrytis and PM right? And it’s totally organic…you can make it for pennies after the initial cost for the generator, which I paid around $150-70 (can’t remember exactly) CDN. Can be used right up to the day before harvest.

I know you grow some big plants outdoor…might save you $ in the long run.

6 Likes

Good to know @CanuckistanPete thank you for the information.

JMS is Also organic. I bought a 2 gallon bottle. Been using it for 2 years. Have plenty for this year, too. It does go bad when mixed and left. But not when it isn’t mixed stored correctly.
My first outdoor grow, I believe I had every issue you could have. Bugs, WPM, bud rot… it’s a wonder I ever did it again…:thinking:
Here to preach…preventative! Before the issue arrives. Then it’s really too late. I won’t use weed that has any kind of mold . :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Ok, that doesn’t sound too expensive if it lasts that long. Bob from @BudBusterPro got me using the HA and it’s pretty amazing. You can use it to clean around the house too!

3 Likes

Yes he sent me the recipe. Now that you mention him. Bob is a very smart dude @BudBusterPro . The year I met Bob, was when I had many issues . Flooding…
@CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

I need some of this. Sounds great.
Curious, do you use BBP?

3 Likes

I do…and it works GREAT!!! Ask @JohnnyPotseed.

You know when you pinch the top of your plants and all that growth explodes…it does that without pinching. And more bud sites pop up all over.

The only thing is for outdoor, it delays harvest a couple weeks. I made out fine last fall, but it was a close call. You’ll probably be fine where you are.

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t go to chat, I ran out to catch the horses, a coyote was chasing them in the middle of the day. That’s what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere lol.

3 Likes

Have you seen where I live??
Middle of nowhere… lol
But you are more secluded where you are.
I gotta come see you… @Gnome1
Hubby is talking about Wyoming next year. You guys in?

3 Likes

@Ultrapuff this is my thread

Everyone say "Hello to my friend Ultrapuff "!

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Where do you get it? As I’m sure that you sorced it out.

Cool, i got it marked now. How long of videos do they allow us to post?

7 Likes

Bob is a great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable. A little goes a long way. Read the directions and if you have any questions post them on his Budbusterpro page and he’ll answer quickly.

5 Likes

Umm… I really don’t know. I direct all my questions to @DougDawson .
@DougDawson this is my friend @Ultrapuff , could you answer a few of his questions :thinking:?
Thank you my friend! :v:

2 Likes

Ditto Bob is an amazing guy and wants you to get the best out of his product and your plants. He talks to you personally will look at picks and advise until you feel comfortable. The way it makes lateral branchs stretch up to canopy is insane. @BudBusterPro has the best customer service I’ve seen anywhere in some time!
@Bobgrows I was wondering how you dealt with all the pests in your area. When growing up in the mitten I knew a person or two who did guerrilla grows and they had tons of issues with pests.

3 Likes

I use JMS stylet oil. Works well for me @420noob

2 Likes

Yo @Ultrapuff
Any pal of Bobbi’s is a pal of mine. Welcome. Come visit my thread. Not as pretty as Bobbi’s thread but, we’re not all perfect. Hehe.
I will just tag you in at the latest pics and you can go back as far as you’d like.
Again. Glad you’re here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the best grow forum on Planet Zoltar…I mean Earth.

Any friend of Bobbi’s is alright by me.

6 Likes