Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

You need to take a closer look at that. Ask them? Pretty stalky to be weed. Better ask them.

3 Likes

Uh yep-- def. weed!!
Hemp isn’t as bushy… Hope they only used Fem seeds!!

3 Likes

The field can be a blessing by distracting bad bugs away from your weed…

3 Likes

I agree-- especially after seeing those photo’s of pokeweed…could also be Virginia creeper growing on a fence???

3 Likes

Need to walk over and check that shit out. Blooms around the corner. I would want to know for sure. If that is weed they are horrible gardeners. :rofl:

4 Likes

They just built. I think whatever it is they didn’t plant… or did they!!! :thinking:

I think I’ll have to take my dogs for a closer walk by there.
I saw it and freaked out! Lol

3 Likes

I would get on it. Last thing you need to worry about is a seeded crop.

2 Likes

Exactly!
I don’t want that!
Having enough issues with the Mac1

2 Likes

Probably not weed. You better find out though. Kinda looks like an un-mowed version of whats on the front side of it.

1 Like

And bad people.

4 Likes

I was gonna say it looks a bit like Poke Salat
Poke will get purple berries on it. If you get the very young shoots of it, it makes really good salad greens. But they need to be prepared. Wait too long it gets bitter. Too, too long it may be poison. Someone told me that, but he coulda been full of shit.

4 Likes

Poke salad Annie, gator got yer granny.:joy:

3 Likes

Too funny!
And I had the tune in my head that my grand kids sing about "hotdogs and bologna, cheese and macaroni… " It goes on… :rofl:

4 Likes

Ya they will be more interested in the big field with no fence compared to just a few plants and a fence.

3 Likes

Sooo… @Lady.Zandra63 I decided to use some of the Celtic Stone on the Mac1.
Both strains are amazing! Since the Elite didn’t work, I still have the female ready for Pollination.
A very high sativa with large donkey buds crossed with an ultimate space out strain. That makes all your worries go away ! :thinking:
Giving it a go…

5 Likes

That sounds like a great cross!

1 Like

Second one from the left is the goji crasher !

13 Likes

Nice that building isn’t going to hide them much longer. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

14x8 thought it woulda…not to worried about it …
Amish don’t care :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Give them the stalks to make furniture. Amish are superb furniture makers.

3 Likes