Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Oh yes indeed superb carpenters / workers in general!! …more Amish and menidites around here then English…deff have learned alot about them

3 Likes

Sounds like almost all of rural PA and Ohio!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn buggies on the roads grrr. Least the meninites drive.

3 Likes

KEWL!!Please keep us posted how it goes!
I kinda OVER pollenated, so a lot of the seeds that developed were from pollen I forgot to wash off the plant-- so didn’t '‘get ripe’, but still got well over 3000 seeds from 3 small plants!
I think it will be a nice combo! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

bummer, hope it can be resent with new items…and hoping it wasnt mine…lololol always a challange with the post office…more like going to vegas…its a crap shoot

1 Like

@420noob I’ll hoping it’s a good cross. Won’t know until I try it.

@Rabeats2093 she’s a monster! You must have her feeding schedule right. She loves heavy nitrogen. Looking fabulous!

@Lady.Zandra63 I will keep you posted.
Thank you for your contribution! :pray::v:

5 Likes

Thank you! Tbh they have gotten no feed… from me anyways :upside_down_face:it’s all in the ground already

5 Likes

This week in the garden. Had a few miss haps while I was gone…

Lost 1 WW×RKS… wind took it right out of the ground.

90’s Kush and Suga Suga where on their sides flat on the ground. But didn’t break. Staked them up and they where good.

90’s Kush … she’s quite a bush!

Suga Suga to me every time I brush this plant I smell pepper…:thinking:
@DannyTerpintine is that one of the terps you found?

Then the all time favorite. A bitch to trim, but oooh the relaxing and pain relief of Punna Budder!

@shag had to dig up the Romulan and put her in a pot. Had a broken drain tile she was taking on too much water. Doing much better now. I’ve taken cuttings for you. :v:

@DougDawson these Sour Grape are insane! The size of those leaves and the diameter of the trunks… I’m going to need a chain saw!

Just the highlights…

21 Likes

I have the 52" on their 9th season.
Sorry about the lose. Them there trees need support. :sunglasses: :muscle:

Insanely huge what are you feeding them HGH. :rofl:

9 Likes

I had cages… they don’t fit…:smirk:
I use bamboo poles.
I’ve used cattle fencing before too. I don’t suggest it.

6 Likes

Need to have some designed and welded together for your garden style. :sunglasses: :muscle:

1 Like

Wow, just wow :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you for that Wow! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I would give you a Wow. I am speechless. Great growing Bobbi. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

Daannnggg!
Look at you grow, Baby Girl. You got it going on.

4 Likes

Thank you @ColeLennon and @BigMike55 .

I appreciate you checking out my garden! :pray:

5 Likes

windstorm and all they still look fabulous! Awesome work! :heart_eyes: :100: :green_heart: :seedling:

pepper would be from the Lando’s Stash pure kush suge cute dom male.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants never cease to amaze @bobgrows

3 Likes

Thank you @420noob

3 Likes

Heck of a grow as usual Bobbi!

image image

6 Likes

GRRRR!!
did some close inspection this morning.
@DannyTerpintine I see balls!! :sob:
Suga Suga

Then also my big Sour Grape. I did keep seeing one was bushy and one was tall. Guess which one had balls…?

Hopefully that’s the end of my losses. I do average 4 a season
Thankfully I have other backups.

16 Likes