Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Well I can see why, you’re so sweet you are bound to attract males :wink:

11 Likes

I can do without these certain males!
I was really hoping for the Suga Suga.
I still have 1 Sour Grape.

8 Likes

Lol yeah u male magnet :joy:

Maybe stop wearing fingernail polish… they come out of the woodwork !!

Haha … just playing… looks good @Bobgrows

2 Likes

awh shucks. He was a stud for sure! You could have overgrown the world by yourself with a male that big. :wink:

3 Likes

I will definitely try another Suga Suga.
Just not this year outside.

5 Likes

90s Kush Goji Crasher Monkey Slaptz
Hey Bobgrows, here are three clones.

14 Likes

Wow!!
Fantastic job done on those!
What are you feeding them?
Your neighbors can see them… lol
@Hughmanoid

5 Likes

Hey look at the pictures I sent and see how mine are held up, I use 15 gallon planters with grade stakes around them then tightened up with bailing twine. We had high winds here the last week and mine are standing tall. Cut the bottoms out of the planters

4 Likes

I never noticed. I was just looking at your plants…:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks for the heads up and constant instruction! Lol

3 Likes

Nice work with them clones pretty plants.

3 Likes

OH NO!!!
And such a nice plant too… Down it comes! :worried:

1 Like

Great gardening. They look killer… :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

The Banana Kush Fems landed today!! Thanks again for your generosity, ma’am :tumbler_glass:
I hope to be able to return the favor one day :grinning:

6 Likes

Happy they arrived safely to you! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Had a fabulous time this weekend!
The food, inspirational people, swag, seeds, cuts, clones, plants, shrooms, edibles, Hash, oil, wax, all of the best weed anyone could consume! !

@Great_lakes_Genetics and @z-labs you guys put on a cool event. Thanks to the homeless guy- seedpac for the fabulous donation of plants! Ooohh Man! What an exclusive!
If ya’ll missed this year… you surely don’t want to miss next year!
People came from Oregon, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana… sorry if I missed some! So nice to meet up with @Kavman and his wonderful wife… we will get together! Also meeting @Kgrim hope you had a good time… @Uprangewilly loved talking with your wife! Great turnout! Oh and fireworks!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Setting off lanterns last night was a great night event!
Thank you @shag for the invite! You’re bringing your wife over next time. We talked!
Great hanging with you @G-paS ! Just don’t tell your daughters! Lol​:thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh and I can’t forget @Tonygreen ! Thank you for the laughs and the never ending combination rolling skills! Glad you liked the Hash and Goji Crasher! :v:

20 Likes

THis sounds sooo cool @Bobgrows ! Amazing that y’all had such a faboo time!

7 Likes

Amazing sounds like y’all had a blast. Congrats on a fun weekend.

6 Likes

Damn that sounds like a blast, I sure would like to go to one of these.:green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m telling you… you don’t stop eating, smoking flow of conversation!
All I can say is WOW! Great time!

12 Likes

So outta likes…

4 Likes