Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

I still have one if the two you sent me vegging away :wink:. Had to take the other clone for a test run cause she might be my first mostly in ground grow. Lol I say mostly cause obviously she’s starting inside in dirt so mostly it is.

3 Likes

Soil…soil not dirt! Lol

5 Likes

Once you see what they have on the ground her it’s definitely not a type of soil :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:. Thank you I’ll use correct terminology. That’s a poor excuse anyways since I don’t use the soil from here.

4 Likes

They won’t grow in southern nev dirt? :rofl: That’s why god created roots organic. :pray:

1 Like

It’s called poof dirt. Then it’s caleiche after that lol.

2 Likes

That’s kinda what we have here in the high desert. Can’t get grass to grow but the kosha weed grows great here lol

2 Likes

Thank you @shag for coming over and checking out my plants and the advice on the WW ×RKS. She’s a beast.

Thank you @G-paS for spending the afternoon as well.
Lots of porch sittin’ with Annabelle, too!

8 Likes

Lol I’m in high desert as well.lol so that makes sense.

3 Likes

Where abouts are u

Sorry I missed it, it would’ve been cool to get to know others here, as u know I’m in the middle of nowhere all by myself lol

1 Like

That you are!
But such a cool place!

2 Likes

at least the buffalo are out across the way, from up top in the garden I can watch the little farts run and play while I’m trimming, don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t change anything tho. Totally happy here but gets boring lol

3 Likes

I think the seed plan is working.
Mac1 × Celtic Stone

22 Likes

You have a little piece of heaven!
I’ve been there!

2 Likes

(upload://nIlkWzig1cR1iM4DhlftY2WsW1n.jpeg)

here are a few of mine, you can see the ones I pinched( if u pinch the tops just before bud) you get 3 or more colas coming out. I also do what I call pre trim, I trim all the fan leavesoff about 2 weeks before harvest, that way the buds swell around the water leaves and makes it easier to final trim

8 Likes

That is more trichome than plant material! If the effects are good then that is a good find. MAC falls flat for me :confused:

2 Likes

The Mac was loaded with trichs!
Extremely indica! Love it for evening.
Hence why with the size that Celtic Stone grows and the trichs of Mac1. Plus all the terps… should be interesting!

7 Likes

Seeds please, I’m still working on the Mac seeds, 2nd try, it’s a finicky one, good thing I have a bunch of clones going

2 Likes

YOU!! Don’t even have to mention it!
You are top on my list.
But let’s get them finished first. Lol

When are you starting your next project? Or you giving it a rest?

3 Likes

Oh she is very finicky!
I found that if I put cuts in soil , they are much quicker and I don’t lose as many. They don’t seem to like the cloner, rock wool… but straight into soil. Boom!

5 Likes