Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Always working on a project, it’s the time that sucks. Never enough, I’m trying to figure out another as I trim, any suggestions??

2 Likes

Oh yes!
I’ll text you!

2 Likes

Bring it on lol

1 Like

I’m thinking of doing like an original ( like Stony Cap) cross with mac1, then maybe original bubba with 90’s kush, they’re both really good strains

2 Likes

You read my mind

1 Like

Yup! Great minds! Lol

2 Likes

Oh Yes!
On the Bubba and the 90’s!!

2 Likes

Cross both ways

2 Likes

Definitely!!! Houston that is Go!!! God Speed!!!

2 Likes

Bro that looks amazing!

I have the ONLY Stony Cap in existence, I developed it for my daughter who had parasites in her eyes from the water in Lake Erie where we used to live. It was progressively getting worse, I got with a couple professors from eastern Oregon and came up with this strain. Her eyesight is almost perfect again. The doctors said it couldn’t be the cannabis and she told them to find a reason that they think and they were at a loss for words when she said my dad is a better doctor than u and he’s a mechanic. It was a progressive disease and we reversed it and there usually is no cure or treatment

6 Likes

Ummm… not a Bro!
But thank you

5 Likes

I still have that one!
Very earthy.

1 Like

:rofl: This reminds me when I thought bobgrows was a dude and legsmahoney was a chic. :rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry my bad :disappointed:

1 Like

Look at the avatar.
Bob is in my name, too

2 Likes

Oh yea it works on other ailments also but I’m thinking of a cross for it. Any ideas ??

1 Like

All good! I give all the guys shit! :joy:🫣

4 Likes

YES she does, take it from me

1 Like

With the Mac being loaded with sedative trichomes, that might be a winner

1 Like