Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

11 Likes

Probably both recipes.

I will let her know to order the trays in advance. What size are those trays?

2 Likes

I can write them out and send to you or post them in a DM . Which ever she prefers.

Trays are 6" × 9" on the inside

3 Likes

Been picking flowers for this one of a kind bouquet almost any girl would love !
White Widow ×Roadkill Skunk

This was the main cola .

37 Likes

Hell Ya!!! :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

Water leaves??? Never heard that term before?

I’ve called them water leaves as well. Old person term I guess.
Different terms for different folks… lol

5 Likes

I wondered if it was maybe regional? Just never heard that used before! LOL!
And pretty sure I’m older than you @Bobgrows !!! :smile: :green_heart:

3 Likes

:thinking:…older? Lol @Lady.Zandra63
My oldest daughter is 46…

6 Likes

OK-- ya beat me… but probably not by a lot!!! :blush: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ya notice I didn’t give my age. But easy enough to kinda figure it out… lol

Young at heart tho. I don’t let anything slow me down. :v:

5 Likes

Me too!
I have a milestone Birthday in a week… but I still feel like I’m in my 30’s mentally…
My SIL is 68 and just rode her Harley alone from Saginaw to The Muskegon Ferry-- went from Milwaukee Harley Museum to The P then back down through home…
She goes to Colorado on it every Summer… I want to be like that all my life.

4 Likes

Same! I tell my kids I’m 29! What the Hell happened to them!? Lol

I don’t think I could hold a Harley up. I’m little. Lol
But that’s a Fabulous credit to her! Wow! Go girl!

5 Likes

My Lower Back and Balance are bad, Or I’d be riding too- but not a Harley-- I’m only 5’2"!! :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

7 back surgeries…I sure get a bad back… lol
Balance!?!? What’s that? I’m a wobbler! Can’t walk a straight line straight! Lol

4 Likes

Ow- damn–7!?
Just got back my yearly films this morning…not terrible news, but progressive degeneration :angry:
I broke my back as a teen…and it healed wrong because of the brace being fitted incorrectly.
They do NOT tell you as a kid that all your old injuries will come back to haunt you…
Did you have to have the hardware added, or just make the spaces bigger?
The new procedure with ‘expanding bone gel’ is great-- My Mom had it done… but they do not do it here.
L1-L6 +S1 are majorly f-ed…have been a long time- but Osteoporosis does not go well with it…
Getting old ISN’T for Sissies!! :+1:

3 Likes

Bad back is a game stopper for sure! When my back goes I’m done. Stuck in some weird contorted fetal position with what feels like daggers getting stuck in multiple places at once. Bad back will make you feel old.lol. @bobgrows you definitely stay busy holy cow I can’t even keep up with where you are next.lol. the last 2 months seems like you’ve been on the move more than hone. Then Vegas in 2wks! You are killing it girl!
@Lady.Zandra63 5’2" would be interesting to watch try and ride a Harley :rofl:. Not much of a guess on your age though assuming your birth year is in your name lol.
Progressive degradation as well jacked my back bad when I was 12. It is a special kind of hell!

Edit: 4 years ago I was told to expect back surgeries in 7-10 years so I got that to look forward to as well.:exploding_head::cry:

3 Likes

Yup! You got it!! But I only count every other year…

3 Likes

I’m full of hardware! Lol
I set off sensors in the airport all the time.
Rods, screws, cages, Donor bone…I also have metal in my hands.
Bionic woman with none of the powers! Lol

3 Likes

Don’t do back surgeries unless it’s your absolute last resort!
It was HELL!!

7 Likes