Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

The surgeon they sent me to 20 years ago told me ‘‘unless you are becoming paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair-I would not recommend this surgery… you only have a 30% chance it will get better- and a 50% that it will get worse-- not great odds at your age’’…
I took him VERY seriously… still do!

7 Likes

Oh no I have no intention of surgery.lol about 20 years ago I was pretty stressed and became an insomniac. Well after 8 days without sleep I finally fell asleep but woke up partially cross eyed with double vision. That is very weird experience. Anyways after a few months went to a doc and he said surgery could fix it but had 30% success rate. I laughed at him as I walked out if the office. I told my current eye doctor about this “surgery” he said omg that’s barbaric and not medically ethical. Apparently some fly by night trend that did more damage then good. Dodged a bullet on that one. This doc has helped me slowly correct this with prisms in my lenses. Almost completely free of double vision.

5 Likes

A bouquet of Sour Grape!

Trim jail…:woozy_face:

27 Likes

Have you seen @Pigeonman death fan video? Could trim that amazing bouquet in 5 mins flat! Just beautiful.

4 Likes

It’s on my outdoors thread @Bobgrows !

@420noob , just got a pile of joy in the mail from you! THANKS AGAIN SO VERY MUCH!

The @JohnnyPotseed + @SamwellBB combo of Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein is gonna get mad stupid mad fast when those hit water! :crazy_face: :gem:

6 Likes

That’s killer. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out! @Pigeonman Thanks!

2 Likes

I hear ya I’ve got 4 discs fused in my neck from 2 surgeries, severe arthritis in my lower back from years of working on and operating heavy equipment. Just talked to the surgeon the other day

3 Likes

Me too lol and if we go together , we really set stuff off lol

3 Likes

You have the fan leaves which are the big ones and the water leaves are the smaller leaves in the bud. Yea old terms but correct for old goats I’ve been growing over 25 years and they have been called that ever since

4 Likes

We’ve been growing since 2001…Draig well before that… neither of us had ever heard that term before… but then again, we were the 1st around our Parts or in our family* that grew, so no one here used ANY cannabis terms! And only other people we talk to are on-line… so may be regional?

*other than my Dad-growing since 1976- the man who got us started! I should have asked him!!
:blush: :+1: :green_heart:

4 Likes

They also call the water leaves sugar leafs

3 Likes

That is the first time I have heard it also. You could be right about the regionalism. Everything I read or heard was sugar also. But, I only started in 2017.
The sister and B-I-L grew in the early '70s. They just put bag seed in soil and left it. No terms for the parts but bud :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Yep…Bud, Leaf, Stem & Seed…that was pretty much it! :blush: :+1:

2 Likes

They are both jarred and curing now.

2 Likes

Ooooo!! When you coming over?
I get home in the morning…hint hint…
:innocent:

4 Likes

Soon freezer is full. One more plant to process.

2 Likes

Hash Bash beginning of November?

3 Likes

Sounds about right.

2 Likes

So heads up I found another use for @Bobgrows capsule fillers. I used only to fill caps with mushroom powder but they make filling infused oil capsules super quick and easy. Get a big syringe tube and needle and use it to fill caps. Others have probably done this but I just thought if it.:rofl::rofl:. Thanks again @bobgrows

6 Likes