Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

I’ve noticed that. I’ve also noticed I’m the part that has get out of the way most times for it all to fall into place :joy:

3 Likes

Start with smallest and work up right?

90’s kush close up this afternoon.

6 Likes

If you’re doing bubble hash.
If you’re doing dry ice , no
@420noob

Kush looking really nice! :green_heart:

4 Likes

I’m sorry for asking so many questions just want to get the most and best results. So dry ice hash so I’m not getting mixed up you start with biggest number (biggest screen) to smallest number (smallest screen) right? 🤷😊

3 Likes

No.
You use just 1 screen.
Shake it. What comes out that’s it.
We use different ones so we can clean them in between.
We just label which screen was used

2 Likes

Ok got it now! Thanks for holding my hand through this I got it now. Also this time I have so e fresh frozen buds and trim not just trim.:exploding_head::partying_face::star_struck::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Not a problem.
You can text me for a quicker response, too.

3 Likes

Must show pictures.

3 Likes

Will do not sure if I gonna wait to harvest 90’s kush first it’s at 8 wks today and looking cloudy through out the plant.:+1:

2 Likes

Oh shit Bobbi. Three of the 5 are ready to gooooo

7 Likes

Yaaay!!
Plant them babies and let them grow!!

4 Likes

They are in rooters in the clean hoodroponics auto-drugs 9000 as we speak. The other 2 went back into paper towel stasis for another day or two.

2 Likes

That’s what Drag used to do-- we were lucky that we found silk-screen frames with the right micron silks on them…brand new-- a place was going out of business- so got them for like $10 each… they are 20 x 24 and 2’’ deep-- just trim over them the shake all the keif onto Draigs glass bar table…
Isn’t it so kewl when it just looks like there’s nothing there-- then you scrape it-- and it looks like The scene in ‘Modern Problems’’ when Chevy Chase snorted cremated remains while ‘possessed’’ !LOL!
snort

5 Likes

I could have done without that visual! Lol
🫣🤣

3 Likes

@Smooth are you ready?
I have one for you…

2 Likes

Yay. I would love to try again. But it would need to be here by Thursday or wait.

3 Likes

I can send tomorrow. Should make it by Thursday…:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I can send tomorrow. Should make it by Thursday…:woman_shrugging:
I’m leaving town next Friday

4 Likes

Man girl you are like the Energizer bunny you just keep going and going and going. Glad you get to enjoy yourself and experience more of the world.

4 Likes

Hubby just retired. It’s our first year of adventure.
He’s very good to me! :heart:
He said " Showing me what our life will be now"
He worked and traveled for work for 34 years while I held home and kids together. Sometimes wanted to pull my hair out when he was gone… kids , who are now adults, really gave me a run! Lol
So now it’s my turn! Loving every minute!

21 Likes