Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

I seeing where you are going @bobgrows. Would I be better to send rooted clones or fresh cut snips if to Canada?

I was thinking of s1 for members so they can search for a keeper cut. Easier than sending 100’s of clones :rofl:

3 Likes

Clones or cuts to Canada are a no no… as far as I know…:woman_shrugging:

Yes @420noob the plan is to one day S1 that beautiful beast!

7 Likes

I have that plan as well! Will be my first reversal.
Lot of things are a no no as long as you don’t mention and pack in dvd case maybe? Really only have to get one across and it’ll spread. :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Find a receiver and camouflage it to the max! Lol
I live just across the border…:woozy_face:

7 Likes

Fly it over on a drone!

1 Like

Something will work out I’m sure of it.:wink:

1 Like

Bobs same day international delivery!

2 Likes

Great looking plant @Bobgrows!

3 Likes

Thank you @Natea

4 Likes

I really like your cartoon picture for your screen name @Bobgrows . That is hilarious ! :joy:

2 Likes

Did you blow it up and read it? Lol
@Magu

4 Likes

Yup. Thats what is so funny. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s why she said it!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Hey @john1234 here’s her thread.

Lol I asked her about her avatar shortly after talking with her. Isn’t it great the story is even better just not safe for open thread viewing! :exploding_head: Jk

5 Likes

@Bobgrows i just blew it up!! Hilarious :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes !! True Facts!! :rofl:
Just Fuck It and light up !

8 Likes

Bitch bitch fuck it smoke! It’s probably not worth getting worked up over anyways.:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My motto… :laughing:

10 Likes

Damn right! Where’s my bong?!

8 Likes

So I just can’t stop talking about this 90’s kush bg cut :wink:. Just finished a week dry and jarred but had to try a bowl first of course! 3 hits each me and my girl wow I’m stoned! Usually takes way more smoke is smooth without a cure yet, same as every other time I’ve flowered her. The scissor hash had kinda of a black greasy oily look can’t wait to smoke that too! The taste and smell has become more complex really pushing out the 90’s dank bud taste bit skunky also so many other layers I can’t describe. I kept all trim and I trimmed for bag appeal cause I wanted more hash plant matter lol. I know I could just through smaller buds in( no larf and I’m not that skilled of a grower it’s genetics) but can’t bring myself to give up this amazing smoke. Compromise was made will keep all buds bud trim for bag appeal for more trim. I know I know it’s stupid brain rationality but it works for me so piss off jk :rofl: it’s just what I can figure out cause this plant was a bit small to put into flower but he’ll almost 2oz buds and 16grams of trim heading to make hash or butter or something freshly trimmed dried and headed to jar. The amount of sugar is crazy!

18 Likes