Grow journal, chat and giveaways and occasionally art and 3D printing!

Eh, I prefer being creative. New and different is more intriguing.

3 Likes

Creative isn’t using a dictionary lol… was just a friendly suggestion… but you do you :upside_down_face:
Also… every name listed is “new and different”

I just figured possibly the best answers would be things everyone could understand or get… I meant nothing by It… just thinking outloud really… would be funny if that’s the 1 that was picked … oh the irony :green_heart:

Got the seeds today!! What a cool package!! God I want a 3d printer!! Very cool!!! Thank you sooo much!

So creative you are!

6 Likes

I got mine yesterday. I like the sticker.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Happy they are arriving!
Grow on my friends! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

On we have picked a winner!!!
Drumm rolllllll!! Please…

The name “Congolese Purpleback”!!

Suggested by @Dr.VitaminGreen !
Congratulations!
Send me your info! :green_heart::v:

15 Likes

Congrats @Dr.VitaminGreen !! Happy growing!! It was fun to say the least… Thanks for the show @Bobgrows !! :green_heart:

4 Likes

How much would you charge to make a box with say 200 holes in it and ship it? For like a seed bank beginning.

1 Like

Congrats @Dr.VitaminGreen!! Nice name!!
Great choice @Bobgrows! It’ll fly!! :seedling: :v: :hugs:

4 Likes

What size are you talking about? Just a block with 20 holes? Can you give me some kind of visual you’re thinking of?
Any kind of design?
Are you looking for something to store seeds?

1 Like

Yeah to store them… something with a top or a good storage… would be cool to use in a freezer or fridge… keep them safe and cold too… and organized … you know for the most special seeds haha

Design would be another thing to think about… those little seed pucks are awesome… soooooo much more secure and safe than any others I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Awesome! I was thinking of the great apes we have and that have thankfully been protected by many brave souls.

Thanks for the fun game!

6 Likes

I make these too store mine…

The vials stand up in the container with the holes to hold the vials. There is a top that screws on.
They hold 7 vials in each.
I’m sure we could probably make a bigger one…maybe…

8 Likes

Lol it’s cool… looks like a revolver !!

1 Like

Yeah that would work good!

1 Like

They fit 7 vials. There’s a small and a larger one.
$5.00 for the large one
$3.50 for the smaller one
How many?

2 Likes

I’ll have to see… I’ll dm you

1 Like

good morning bobbi :smiley:
just letting you know, i have not forgotten to let you know the beans havent touched down yet, they do sometimes take a while ta get here 2 weeks ish :grimacing: i will let ya know as soon as they do (hope that made sence ima lil messed up thismorning no sleep :roll_eyes:)

~lime~

1 Like

Morning @Limeflavouredheadbut
How about two month ish for a change!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed:
It made me think about the difference in timing our own (in my case, anxious!!) constant, ceaseless waiting!!! :trumpet: :chair: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

Good morning @Bobgrows!!

1 Like