Grow room diary,take #2

A random clone with no label, can’t seem to keep them labelled damn, open to any suggestions,I’d say gg4xzkittlez cut for sure,and would have to assume that it’s a female (?), No worries,I’ll find out soon enough,I would just like to be able to keep things labelled,I do feel frustrated when I think about labels, labelling,ya
Peace

8 Likes

I have the best luck with plant stakes as labels. Stickers fall off on me and markers can smudge.

KINGLAKE 100 Pcs 4 Inch Plastic Plant Nursery Garden Labels Pot Marker Garden Stake Tags White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JY3GJK4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_c2-GCbKPM7Y34

7 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you!

1 Like

I buy the cheap wooden label sticks at home depot from burpee. They sell them over by the seeds My labels just peel off.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it’s when I am doing the first transplant from rooting medium (rockwool/peat pellets)in the rooting bins,to the small first cups/pots that I use to encourage further root development,at times I haven’t been fully prepared and I shall concentrate on paying attention,I suppose I get overwhelmed at times and need to break it down in to smaller tasks, peace and love all!

4 Likes

A few on deck

Two of each

11 Likes

2 x skunk 91
2 x sweetjack X blue berry
2 X Omar Sharif (paradise seeds win)
1 X SLH X Blue Dream

9 Likes

Original sweetjack male used in previous crosses,hehe,time to make room,clean up a bit,
Peace and love yeah!
Correction: ‘Sweetjack x Blue berry’ f1 from my understanding!

4 Likes

That’s pretty lanky male , best o luck with making some beans I hope you get a bunch

1 Like

LoL,he’s been tucked behind everything no direct light what so ever, their maybe some beans in the card I sent ya, making cuts of this male atm just finished trimming him up ,and can show you the difference (in a few weeks)hehe peace, great to hear from you brother!

2 Likes

All good dude , not trying to rev you up lol , I have had some males that we’re down right female sexy over the years , I usually end up taking a few cuts and flowering for pollen , can’t wait for the mail to come in

4 Likes

I’m good,don’t mean to come off really harsh, brother I’m stoked you stopped by! Hehe I want to kinda show him off ,once looking a little better, probably going to use for back crosses as well as hitting everything around him hehe, seems to really forward the dank!, Peace and love!
In retrospect I should have hit the gg4xzkittlez females with him first, really wish I had the foresight, anyhow peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

Afghani time! 3 cuts of the original!

9 Likes

Pulled two slips off the smaller two , pinched every growing shoot that looked vigorous

The original seed mother/ mother of these three cuts, has been hit with all three gg4xzkittlez males,can’t wait to try her,I can’t seem to get away from doing the crosses first as I’m trying to get to know these cultivars,I really had a hard time getting genetics to play with,well I hope you are having a great day and your gardens and loved ones are flourishing! peace and love baby!

7 Likes

Gg4xzkittlez#3

This is one of the first clones from the mother and she just gave up 6 absolutely beautiful cuts her self

Peace

10 Likes

Two autos (just an updated pic of them and two skunks that just popped since this morning

I am certainly having a hard time keeping the temperature high enough, peace

5 Likes

This is the big wreck (Arcata trainwreck cut/super silver haze)cubed to the Arcata cut,x f13,that I hit with a sweetjack bb male
I’ve posted pictures of her before,I plucked two seeds from her two days ago,she was dusted from the gg4xzkittlez males that were in the room,one mature looking one not so much,they are soaking atm,hope one will sprout, peace

7 Likes

Before

After

7 Likes

I’m so happy! today is a beautiful day!

My second attempt to pop a SLH x blue dream bean, the first one didn’t make it,I don’t care if it’s a male or female,it will be crossed with my blue dream ,so far looking like 1 out of 6 is a female so I will cross it either way ,in an effort to find a delicious male from the outcome of that,oh yeah the other two are from a germ test BC Kush/ blue berry back cross one of my first crosses,I didn’t have much to cross at that time, peace

6 Likes

I’m going crazy over these beauties!

20 Dank Sinatra beans, looking for a couple mothers to do a somewhat selected open pollenation 2-3 outstanding males only, emphasis on outstanding !short ,squat, hopefully resin producing ,looking for the ultimate resin/Rosen producers, peace
Ps, this will take them to a f3 generation

10 Likes